Wish.comI am complaining about the daily giveaway

D Jun 22, 2019

My issue is today June 22, 2019 I won the 16 solid color new cloth art turnkey antiskid spandex stretch sofa cover big elastic sofa furniture cover washable and I choose the 2 seat navy one it states it was put into my cart, however it never was in my cart. I took screen captures which I will attach as proof showing it stating I claimed an item and it was put into my cart and the second photo is a screen shot of my cart showing it is not in there. I woukd appreciate mu gift being sent to me imediately please.

I am complaining about the daily giveaway
I am complaining about the daily giveaway

• Updated by Darlene Baldonado · Jun 22, 2019

My issue is today June 21, 2019 I won the 16 solid color new cloth art turnkey antiskid spandex stretch sofa cover big elastic sofa furniture cover washable and I choose the 2 seat navy one it states it was put into my cart, however it never was in my cart. I took screen captures which I will attach as proof showing it stating I claimed an item and it was put into my cart and the second photo is a screen shot of my cart showing it is not in there. I would appreciate my gift being sent to me immediately. Sorry the date was incorrect in the first submission.

Comments