Wish.comfraud my wish.com

S Nov 15, 2018

Nov 4th 2018, got 3 notifications of purchases made that were not me. Moments later my account was suspended with 3 purchases totaling over $600. Tried to log on to cancel with no success. Notified wish of the problem and waited 3 days without a response. Notified my credit card company that has been dealing with other complaints regarding wish and told me that wish.com will be issuing an email explaining of some sort of security breach. Later that day 2 of the 3 purchases were refunded but one was not...was refunded as wish cash ie store credit. With my account frozen and numerous attempts to fix with direction from wish support with no success and never an email explaining that happened regarding the so called breach. Now the real fishy part. I've emailed wish support several times and kept getting the same generic response back. Sent screenshots of everything explaining the outstanding wish cash credit showing the credit still on my account with the same response. Tracked down the number and called. The number is unreachable, directing to to contact via email. Tried to login online instead of the app but says it doesn't recognize the email. Just sending me in circles without giving answers on the issue at hand. Now yesterday I look on the app and the wish cash that has been there since the 4th is now gone so someone is keeping tabs on accounts in a very negative way.
I think now it's clear that someone in the management team if not the founder, CEO is in on exploiting thousands out of their money. In this day in age with a registered company, share holders etc does this happen? It's not over for me. My next step is contacting my country's online fraud complaints board and the BBB along with a borage of social media recommendations to close your accounts and delete all information and contact the appropriate authorities.
Let's not let this happen to anyone else. Spread the word and take the proper measures