Wish.comdodocool dc30s/ is not compatible to my computer as stated.

I ordered 2 dodocool dc30s the sight states it is compatible with the macbook pro. It si not. I went to the customer service page and my last orders are not in the order history. The item sent has the wrong port at the end of it. I would like to get the correct product if it is not available I want a refund. I have used this sight quite a bit and have up to this point been very satisfied. I have attached a copy of the mailing label also the the end of the cord that was sent. It is too big.

dodocool dc30s/ is not compatible to my computer as stated.
dodocool dc30s/ is not compatible to my computer as stated.