Wish.comBlack waterproof rain trouser windproof hiking hardwearing elasticated pants fishing cycling

T May 31, 2020

My 1st experience has been horrible so far I ordered these...Processing by May 31, 2020
Order Details
T. Mark | May 23, 2020
Hi T. Mark, I'm Wish's support assistant!
Your order is still processing and could take up to 5 days to ship. We'll notify you when tracking is available!
Is there something wrong with this item?
T. Mark | May 23, 2020
I'm sorry - Since your order is close to being shipped, I can't cancel or change the order now.
If you need additional help, please contact a Wish support agent. What would you like to do?
Contact support agent
T. Mark | May 23, 2020
Please describe the issue in detail so that we can best assist you.
Please take care not to include sensitive information such as credit card and personal identification numbers in your message.
Wish Assistant | May 23, 2020
Processing by May 23, 2020 Store: Hoffman Black Waterproof Rain Trouser Windproof Hiking Hardwearing Elasticated Pants Fishing Cycling XL, Qty 1...I was suppose to receive this today or by today...If I have to wait much longer I will no longer shop concerning this site any longer and will let others know as well...I have not had this issue like this but only once with Amazon and at least they let me know what was going on but Wish is not notifying me nor letting me know in any way concerning my order!
Hi T. Mark,

Thank you for contacting Wish.
I apologize for the delay in your order Black Waterproof Rain Trouser Windproof Hiking Hardwearing Elasticated Pants Fishing Cycling.
At this time, we are experiencing logistical challenges outside our control with some of our overseas partners.
Please rest assured that your order is still processing at this time, and you'll be notified once the order has shipped. If you'd prefer to cancel this item before it ships, let us know as soon as possible and we'll be happy to process it for you.
We are working to minimize the impact on customers and thank you for your continued patience and support.
Loremer
Wish Customer Support
Loremer | May 23, 2020

Look it has been 8 days now since you all have sent this message and still no further contact with me aftterwards. I either want my merchandise or a full refund Processing by May 23, 2020 Store: Hoffman Black Waterproof Rain Trouser Windproof Hiking Hardwearing Elasticated Pants Fishing Cycling XL, Qty 1. I will never do this Wish crap again and I will be letting other people know how this is a scam. With a report to the BBB concerning this site.
I either want my mercahndise or a full refund...Processing by May 23, 2020 Store: Hoffman Black Waterproof Rain Trouser Windproof Hiking Hardwearing Elasticated Pants Fishing Cycling XL, Qty 1.
I don't want to be told that it wasn't processed and that I am going to be let known a month later which it is when my merchandise will be processed. I also have all these messages copied with the dates and replies.
T. Mark | May 31, 2020
In Progress
We got your response!
A Wish support agent should respond in 2-3 days.

This is what I get with wish so called support team...So far from what I've seen is beyond a joke and is a scam in it's own right.
I will never ever ever ever I mean ever use wish again.
I will let everyone that I know not to use this fraudulent company !!!
I'm done !!!

I better receive my product or I will report this to the better business bureau !

I'M STICKING WITH AMAZON !!!

Your order is on its way!
Confirmation email sent to: @gmail.com
Items in your order
Store: Hoffman
Order Details
T. Mark | May 23, 2020
Hi T. Mark, I'm Wish's support assistant!
Is there something wrong with this item?
Contact support agent
T. Mark | May 23, 2020
Please describe the issue in detail so that we can best assist you.
Hi T. Mark,

Thank you for contacting Wish.
Loremer
Wish Customer Support
Loremer | May 23, 2020

T. Mark | May 31, 2020
In Progress
We got your response!
A Wish support agent should respond in 2-3 days.

I will never ever ever ever I mean ever use wish again.
I will let everyone that I know not to use this fraudulent company !!!
I'm done !!!

I'M STICKING WITH AMAZON !!!

Your order is on its way!
Confirmation email sent to: @gmail.com
Edit your Order
Items in your order
Store: Hoffman
XL, Qty 1
Oh and by the way Where in the Hell is the Order ID ? There isn't one !!!
Oh and by the way Where in the Hell is the Order ID ? There isn't one !!!