Wish.comaccount blocked

K

My account has been blocked for nearly 3 weeks. As per the request of Wish.com, I sent a photo of my credit card four times already but so far I've only received automated email responses and my account is still blocked. This is extremely frustrating and truly appalling customer service.
Please unblock my account ASAP.
Regards,
Kellie Lawrence
Email: [protected]@gmail.com
QLD, Australia

• Mo
    Moeme5224 Dec 19, 2017

I ordered three weeks I do not want them I've been back-and-forth over weeks them telling me that it's find that they'll refund me just to send them the picture of the wigs I've sent you pictures numerous times I would like my refund on this or I will have to resort to taking legal action my name is Maureen Urbani
    [email protected]
    If I do not get results I will be reporting you to the Better Business Bureau

• Th
    Thomas Steffensen Nov 22, 2017

I created a new account after they Blocked My account without telling me anything Else than its not possible for Them to Open up My account again after i sent Them a picture of My bank account. I then got Blocked on the new account after i bought for around 250 euro, so now i lost Those money, i have Even payed for products that i didnt recieve, or that was broken when it came. This cant be legal Can it?

• Jw
    JWheels Nov 07, 2017

I just created an account and placed a few things in my basket now trying to check out and I entered my credit card info and got a popup saying sorry we need a bit more information before proceeding? They want a copy of my bank statement that shows a Wish purchase on it. I JUST CREATED THE ACCOUNT!!

• Sp
    spotty dog Jun 21, 2017

wish.com closed my account down after i asked for a refund for faulty goods.

• Li
    Lisa Marie Mintell May 30, 2017

Can you try making a new account?

Manisha123 May 24, 2017

I also have same problem, my Account is also Blocked. I have provided all details but still it is not un bloacked
    Please help me out anybody what i have to do, how it will unbloacked