Wish.com5 charges upon my my debit card bank statement.

R Jun 03, 2019

5/03/2019, FOR THE AMount of $29.70.
05/03/2019 for the amount of $48.00
05/06/2019 for the amount of $4.00
05/06/2019 for the amount of $38.00
05/06/2019 for the amount of 54.00

could you please send me information on these products, and where they were shipped too. A copy of the invoice on each o these products would be a great help. I tried to reach you by telephone, however, the number listed on my checking account was not a good number.
telephone number-[protected] or [protected]