Wish.comhaving issues returning items purchased.

Having issues returning items purchased. Their customer service is useless. For one on their website I'm trying to login and each time it tells me my password is wrong so I go and do the forgot password thing and every single time I go back it says link has expired. I have emailed them approximately three weeks ago to try to get my items returned To no avail. They want me to take pictures and they only allowed one picture at a time and that is also a dead end. The site takes you around and around and around to a dead end. I have emailed them today requesting this be resolved. I ordered four or five items and they mailed them each separately therefore I have to put in a claim for each item separately and they only allow for one. I am nowWaiting for a response from them as my 30 days is up Or near the deadline to return items. Not from my lack of responsibility because I tried the day I received the items to get them returned. I am waiting for an email back. I will never shop at the site again.

Li