Winn-Dixiecustomer service

L Dec 26, 2019 Review updated:

I went to the Winn Dixie Store at Argyle that I have been going to for years. While trying to figure out the after Christmas Sale table prices, I asked an employee for help and she scanned two items for me. It seemed like a big inconvenience to her with the facial expression and response she gave me. Another customer and I wanted to check another item and I went to the self check out and scanned the item rather than to talk to the employee again not wanting to have to get treated like I am interrupting her. I turned around and the store clerk was staring at me and it made me feel very uncomfortable. Another clerk states loudly infront of other customers, "Now somebody has to cancel that register out." The other clerk yells at someone to cancel the register and tells me, "I could've scanned it here." I apologized and the two clerks ignored me and just shook their head. It was very upsetting and embarrassing to say the least to be a customer there. I am not sure if there are customer service training being conducted to employees to know how to handle situations such as this, but I definitely think this is poor customer service.

• Sh
    shadowg Dec 26, 2019

I agree it does seem upsetting and embarrassing but if your parents raised you better you would not have embarrassed yourself by behaving this way.

• Sh
    shadowg Dec 26, 2019

It is not poor customer service. It is poor immature childish behavior from you.