Wingstop — bad customer service
I recently emailed the Wingstop Corporate office about a complain and I received the following response:
"We apologize if you were not satisfied with the customer service you received at this location. At Wingstop, our guests are our number one priority and we are committed to providing the highest quality customer care.".
Great I thought, only to read later that since the store was owned by a franchisee they can't do anything about it and aren't really responsible.
More Wingstop Complaints & Reviews
- Wingstop - customer service
- Wingstop - poor, poor customer sevice
- Wingstop - missing 10 wings manager not willing to give me credit for missing wings
- Wingstop - closing early / rudeness
- Wingstop - theft! refusing to give refund for items not given or inedible.
- Wingstop - wingstop restaurant
- Wingstop - the manager and her cousin at this location
- Wingstop - the service
- Wingstop - lemon pepper wings and original hot
- Wingstop - food over cooked