WhyNotLeaseIt — lease
I purchased a 918.00 washer using the why not lease it from Sears. I was told after the 90 days I could purchase the washer. When I tried I was told I had to wait an additional 2 months to purchase. When I tried then, I was told I would have to pay 900 dollars to buy it out. Been fighting with them for months. I have in all paid 1500.00 to date, and now they're telling me in order to stop making payments, i have to buy it for an additional 500 dollars due at the time of buy out. This whynotlease it program is an absolute ripoff. If you do not pay off your item before the 90 days is up, you will end up making payments on it forever, until you return the item, or purchase it outright for almost 50 percent of the original purchase price even if you have already paid more then that.
More WhyNotLeaseIt Complaints & Reviews
- Why Not Lease It - they rip off people
- WhyNotLeaseIt - why not lease it scam
- WhyNotLeaseIt - receiving a title of ownership
- Why Not Lease It - payments
- Why Not Lease It - horrible program, things are not explained properly. rude customer service
- WhyNotLeaseIt - washer & dryer: company total scam!!!
- WhyNotLeaseIt - kenmore washing machine
- WhyNotLeaseIt - mattress purchase
- WhyNotLeaseIt - Cannot get the store to help with a product that we purchased and we need fixed
- WhyNotLeaseIt - unethical behavior