WhyNotLeaseItbilling

V Nov 13, 2018

My husband and I leased a dining table from the sears why not lease it program.Are biweekly payments were set up through automated payments on our bank account.lately on our two last payments i realized that not only im i getting charged the monthly fee but an additional $10 and $5.Due to our concern we reached out to customer service and they said that we are getting charged those additional charges because when they have tried to withdraw the money there were insufficient funds in the account, that being said i visited my bank where i have proif that there was funds in the account .And the company has been trying to take my payments out a day before the due date!!! I spoke to Mark a superviser that couldnt even explain why the auto ated system was charging me a day before my due dates.He even insisted it was incorrect !
I would like for those 20 extra dollars that have been collected from my account to be refund back to me! Thats a rip off.Above i attached proff that my last payment was on 11/9 yet the company tried ro acces the funds on 11/8