WhiteHorse Insurance Ireland LtdLost of phone

P

I phoned up my travel insurance company to chase my claim, they told me that my claim may be denied as I did not report it in 24 hours.

I receive a call today that my claim has been accepted as I had a police report as I was told would be fine.

Now they are saying that they will only insure £250 as for any single item claimed the maximum they will give me is £250, the lady was rude and seems like they are trying to do anything to not pay me the full amount I am claiming for.

• In