White Westinghouse — terrible quality product!
I bought two of the same lcd tv's made from White Westinghouse. The first tv had little red dots on the screen within weeks of purchase. The second tv made a loud popping noise and shut off, and would not turn back on. When I contacted White Westinghouse they said that I would have to pay for shipping; which would total to over 90 dollars. They were hard to deal with and would not budge on shipping, the product was still within the warranty period. I couldn't understand why I was forced to pay shipping. White Westinghouse then informed me that it could take up to a month for me to receive my television. I have had similar situations in the past with other companies and they paid shipping, and most of the time very easily to deal with. When I tried to complain directly to White Westinghouse I found they did not have a complaint department, go figure.
More White Westinghouse Complaints & Reviews
- Westinghouse LCD TV - non existent support and warranty service
- Westinghouse LCD TV SK-19H210S - product quality
- Westinghouse Digital - lcd t.v.
- White Westinghouse Steam Iron Station - fault is in the electrical wiring
- Westinghouse Digital Electronics - hdmi port not working, no customer support
- Westinghouse SK-42H240S - tv quit working, 6 months after warranty period.
- Westinghouse - kitchen splash shield upc 56677 87767 number 6100076
- Westinghouse LCD TV - customer support repair
- Westinghouse - terrible customer service
- Westinghouse TV - red on the right side of tv