Having problems with Liberty Power?

Liberty Power reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on May 5, 2010. The latest review Pay for cancellation fee for gexa energy was posted on Apr 1, 2021. The latest complaint Harassment was resolved on Oct 10, 2012. Liberty Power has an average consumer rating of 2 stars from 28 reviews. Liberty Power has resolved 4 complaints.

Liberty Power Customer Service Contacts

Fri8:00 AM - 8:00 PM
Sat10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Sun10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

Liberty Power Complaints & Reviews

Liberty PowerPay for cancellation fee for gexa energy

During the snow storm of texas I received a call from liberty power o spoke with shan howard. During this conversation he told me liberty power will pay for the cancelation fee for switching over to liberty. I ask him 3 times about the paying of the cancelation fee for switching he informed 3 times yes. I file a compliant with liberty power around the 5th of march. I was informed that they will pull the call and review and get back with me with then 21 day then they say the end of march today is april 1 2021 on hold with liberty they still have not resolved the issue. I will be contacting a lawyer and filing a complaint. How do I get in contact with the ceo david hernandez? I will like to have this issued resolved before I have to take further action. Shan howard is the first person I talk to. They will not give me the supervisor name that is handling my case. Can I please get a call back [protected] thank you lashanda hollis

Jan 10, 2020

Liberty Power Corporation — energy sales tactics

Their Dallas sales agents target low income and elderly customers to make thousands of dollars per week...

Liberty Power Corporationelectricity service

I am being harassed by this company on a daily basis by their phone solicitors (on a spoofed line, which indicates scammers)!! I've tried to explain to them that I am happy with my current provider and that I have researched liberty and that they have numerous bad reviews. The sales people just hang up on me and can't seem to remove me from their call list. I am sick and tired of the harassment!!! They haven't the common courtesy hear me out and remove me from the call list. If anyone is stupid enough to sign with this company, all the power to them. I don't understand why they have to harass people!!! (unless they are snake-belly low-lives).

Liberty Power Corporationelectric

I am so tired of calling and trying to talk with an agent that I cannot understand because they don't speak english. I am also tired of paying my bill and the electric getting shut off anyway. I have upper respiratory problems and if I get too hot I cannot breathe I have chronic asthmatic bronchitis. If something happens to me because of this I sure hope you all can explain it to my family. I will be finding a mire reliable electric company... That I can understand and speaks english

Sep 09, 2019

Liberty Power Corporation — utility service

Someone came to my house claiming to be with Encore. Encore had been to my home earlier that week to read the...

Liberty Power Corporationagent from liberty power switch my account

This morning agent from liberty power showed up at my door and said he is with com-Ed and associated with liberty power services to offer savings on electricity bill.

He took comEd details from my roommate and made him enroll to switch service for my account

When I went through about this company it sounds more like a scam and I'm sure that I'm gonna pay price even for the termination of contract

Keeping my fingers crossed as I need to check with them tomorrow as today is their work off due to holiday

Liberty Power Corporationillegal door-to-door soliciting (fact, not opinion)

Workers for this company (with employee badges) have been visiting my neighborhood in Lorain County, Ohio. In MY area of the county, they must have a PERMIT in hand, available on request - BUT THEY DO NOT.

In fact, checks with the area zoning department has suggested that businesses like this (alternate utility provider) are NOT granted a permit for door-to-door soliciting (ie: they can sell/offer their program, just not door-to-door).

Lax policing in my area has failed to protect consumers in this area, so please get educated and find alternate means to see that your local laws are enforced.

Liberty Power Corporationim complaining about the company

I would never recommend Liberty Power to anyone an employee came to my house and she explained that i would get lower bills and i switched with them. Then i get a letter in the mail saying that my service was cancelled because supposely i was moving when i was not and i called and they said that i could reinstate with them and by this day i already had a $200 termination fee and didnt even know about it so i said ok and they reinstated my account and one of the representatives told me we are going to wave the fee so that same day they cut my light of and i didnt understand why and i called back and they told me that they could not provide me service until 5 days to a week so i was stuck without light for 2 days in this hot weather all because they said i could and now i had to look for another light company since i have kids but they didnt do anything to help me at all. So i definetly do NOT recommend Liberty Power.

Liberty Power Corporationelectric harassing phone calls

I have gotten at least 15 phone calls in the last week from Liberty Power. I have gotten 3 just today. The last was from Jon in Texas who works for Liberty Power in Florida.
              He gave me a call back number of [protected], I don't know if that is right or not because all of their phone calls look like a local number.

It is getting so you never want to answer your own phone anymore!

Liberty Power Corporation — electric bill

I was misled by Liberty Power when I was told that my electrical rates for my bill would be lesser than my...

Liberty Power Corporation — liberty power

This company provided false advertisement. They offer you lowers rates only to find out two months later your...

Liberty Power Corp — electric power supply

A person named David(an Indian voice) called on the phone.He said he was representing National Grid.He wished...

Liberty Power — Fraud and deception

Your representative was deceptive misleading and misrepresenting when he called me to transfer suppliers Hi...

Liberty Power — Telemarketing to people on the Do NOt Call List

I am a customer of ComEd and not a customer of Liberty Power. I received a call today at 1:18 PM from phone...

Liberty Power — unethical behavior, deception

A Liberty Power representative came to our door saying something about an error in our recent electric bill...

Liberty Power — Unethical behavior

I was contacted, via e-mail by SFC Energy Consulting on Nov 12. I faxed my bills to them and received a call...

Liberty Power — Electricity-Scammer, Liars

Liberty Power should be ashamed of themselves. They go around saying that they can provide better service and...

Liberty Power — Fraud

Liberty power forged my signature on a contract, now I may loose my company. my campground was built by my...

Liberty Power — Ridiculous rates

They charged my electric rate triple from what PECO charged. And the bill comes up $1566/ month. used to be...

Liberty Power — Rediculous rates and fees

Do not ever get involved with Liberty Power for your electric provider. They are a complete ripoff. They are...