White Castlebeverage concern

D Review updated:

Ordered a diet cola with my meal.

The cup was overfilled so that, when I inserted a straw, the soda overflowed onto the lid. The soda on the lid spilled onto the console of my 2006 Toyota Solara.

I immediately wriped spilled soda with a napkin. The soda had stained the metallic-gray finish on my console.

What did I put in my stomach???

Jun 30, 2011

I don't think that this is much of White Castle's fault. It's actually a positive and a negative. Yeah, they overfilled it, but they gave you what you paid for---- a drink. Now, it's much better to have an overflowing soda than one thats filled up to halfway, dont you think?

Aug 15, 2018
    White Castle Management - Sliders and fries
    Columbus
    Ohio

The bugers were so greasy they were un edible the fries were old and stale andbwhen i complained the manager would only refund me half of my money back i only ate 3 or 4 fries and 1 burger i have eaten at white castel many times before and the food is never this greasy im talking an unbelivable amout grease

Aug 20, 2018

Received:
    2 bacon cheeseburgers
    2 regular chicken sandwiches
    3 pc mozzarella stick

I would understand if they were busy but I was the only one in line/ restaurant and there were 5 of them working. Horrible.

•   May 14, 2019

@Awal14 You picked up the wrong bag you [censored].

Aug 21, 2018
    White Castle Management - white castle burgers
    Plano
    Texas

I bought 3 boxes of your burgers and everyone of them had hard buns out of the box .. as many times as I've had your burgers I've never had to put a box much less 3 in the trash

•   May 14, 2019

@Jay Dan You mean the frozen ones? Genius material.

• R
      Aug 21, 2018
    White Castle Management - service and food
    Fresh Meadows
    New York

I ordered a number 2 which is 2 souble cheeseburger onion rings and drink I don't eat bacon the 1st order had bacon I explained I DOnt eat bacon they made it again undercooked refuse to refund my cash so the food went to my dogs which should of went in my belly

•   May 14, 2019

@rome Robinson But your dogs DO eat bacon???

• R
      Sep 01, 2018
    White Castle - food
    Aurora
    Illinois

I used a free gift certificate i asked for five white castlecwith cheese and mustard they were ok but i bought 5 addition cheeseburgers with no mustard and guess what mustard they were not very friendly the burgers were cold ...why ...the young guy was very nice and seemed helpful

Sep 02, 2018
    White Castle - staff
    Clarksville
    Tennessee

I went to the Clarksville, TN White Castle and I was disappointed with some of the employees. Most weren't wearing gloves when handeling food and someone was walking around on their phone!!

• C
      Sep 05, 2018
    White Castle - product

I live in Iowa so they don't have my crave for white castle so every time I'm in aurora Illinois I go to white castle on lake street almost everyday but I ordered 2 number 1's the burgers were cold they forgot my fries I had to drive back night service needs improvement day service is great I have known sandy the gm for years

•   May 14, 2019

@Craver lake st Do they not know what periods are in Iowa?

• W
      Sep 05, 2018
    White Castle - I want my money back
    Chicago
    Illinois

I brought a crave crate for a party they were cold and soggy and I said no pickles and they all had pickles

• T
      Sep 06, 2018
    White Castle - order number #[protected] customer # 126
    Georgetown
    Indiana
    whitecastle.com

We ordered $13.56 worth of food and we were not pleased with our order!!! All of our burgers had ketchup and we specifically asked for no ketchup! We also did not receive our fudge dipped cheesecake!!!

•   May 15, 2019

@Tiffany J Anderson You left without it.

Oct 16, 2018
    White Castle - food & bad service
    Ohio

Yes I have placed a order for 3 combos in a order of cheese sticks six when I receive my 3 combos I have ordered and my order cheese sticks my cheese steaks were called my fries were cold my White Castle buns were hard and the burgers were too salty and when I try to take them in to get switched out or get my money back they move very rude to me.

• M
      Oct 16, 2018
    White Castle - service
    South Plainfield
    New Jersey

There is a young, female at the drive thru who is always nasty and rude with such a bad attitude. Plus she is always laughing at the window. Please do yourself a favor and put someone at the window who has manners and knows what they're doing.

Oct 21, 2018
    White Castle - wrong order
    Ohio

I want to file a complaint about White Castles I had ordered a soccer team five cheese and fiber in a order of cheese sticks when I received my order I didn't get my cheese sticks and when I got my White Castle's the bread was hard and the Patty was hard and they didn't give me cheese they just gave me all we're going to White Castles

Nov 05, 2018
    White Castle - cashier
    East Elmhurst
    New York

White castle @ 88-08 northern blvd in Jackson heights, ny... the cashiers are Pocketing the surveys & giving them to friends. I want the surveys as I am a frequent customer.

• T
      Nov 12, 2018
    White Castle - receipt of product
    Redford
    Michigan

Purchased a crave case online with pickup time ID as 5:10 pm. I arrived before said time. Discovered my case siiting on top of a shelving unit. Took possesion of product. Ate a portion of product as soon as i returned to my car. The portion was luke warm. Each person who ate a burger complained that the product was cold. Very dissapointed.

• K
      Dec 11, 2018
    White Castle Management - Food/Service
    Ohio

I returned my white castles to the manager in Norwood Ohio on this day at 630 because they were soggy. The manager gave me new white castles thst was also soggy.

• N
      Apr 28, 2019
    White Castle Management - Crab cakes

I went to the White Castle, Martin Luther King, JR., on April 9, 2019 st 8:49pm I ordered a couple of things, I tried to get they young ladies attention to get me some honey mustard. I had to practically yell " Excuse ME".I did not get my crab cake out of the order. SALE #[protected].

• D
      Jun 29, 2019
    White Castle Management - No lights in the parking lot at night
    17739 Grand River, Detroit, MI

The White Castles at 17739 Grand River, Detroit, Michigan doesn't turn their lights on in the parking lot at night. This is very scary and dangerous. I saw a customer drive her car into the back of another customer in the drive thru. So before someone gets seriously hurt or White Castles catches a law suit. Please turn the parking lot lights on.

Aug 11, 2019
    White Castle Management - Food

I waited in the drive though for 30 mins before anyone said hello to me. . I order the crave case and a medium fry. My fry was hard and cold, my sliders was cold . This is the worst customer service I have ever seen!

Aug 19, 2019
    White Castle Management - 10 min to place order 20 min to get order
    Lyons Ave Irvington nj

Order # 231 232 aprox 954 my daughter and I placed our order waited almost 20 to receive it only for it to have pickles and onions on it and we're both allergic to pickles. People that came in after us also recd their order before us as we waited. We recd it refund (not our coupons) but the time we spent (almost 30 min if not more) can't replace

Sep 07, 2019
    White Castle Management - First come first serve.
    840 Hwy 67 Florissant, MO 63031

Hi my name is Ernest Williams and I was the only car at the drive-thru ready to order and the cashier told me to hold and then another car arose and they took their order before mines. All the cameras they got at that restaurant how can I just lose my placement in line to someone that wasn't there at all.

• F
      Oct 15, 2019
    White Castle - Waffle breakfast slider

The slider was made poorly. There was no gravy or bacon bits on the sandwich.

Nov 18, 2019
    White Castle - Customer coutersy

White castle employees do not listen to what there customers want. My order gets screwed up every time I get breakfast. Then the wait time is 10 to 15 minutes at the drive thru. The employees are brutally rude her in louisville Kentucky

• K
      Nov 24, 2019
    White Castle - Corn dog nib and sloppy Joe slider

General review: the new corn dog nib, needs a better hot dog. I would suggest a Hebrew National type frank; with a richer taste and a better texture.
    Second, the new sloppy Joe slider is too spicy. It has a hot sauce flavor and oiliness.

Dec 08, 2019
    White Castle - Place is disgusting
    Florence KY us 42

This place is so disgusting we can't even sit to eat someone need to do something about this before business is lost over poor management . I'm shocked roaches didn't crawl across the tables as we walked by. Whoever manager is needs to be fired.

Jan 12, 2020
    White Castle - Wait time
    Westport road Louisville Kentucky

I waited in drive through line for 20 min, everyone in front of me was gone and there were 5 cars behind me, honking ., they waiter put me on hold for another 7 min before they came back to take my order .should never leave drive threw waiting that long