Wheelfire.comforget about them

M

This is by far the worst site I have ever made the mistake of shopping on. The wheels I ordered were out of stock. I had to call in another day to find this out when I asked where my tracking email was. They promised 7-10 business days for the wheels to make it to my door. Well, that didn't happen, it took 3 weeks. They didn't even care that the wheels took so long and told me that they can't guarantee the shipping will be the same as what the site says. The site has guarantees all over it. Why would you put up false guarantees? So finally 3 weeks later I receive my wheels and they are the wrong wheels. So once again I had to call them and figure out what was going on. After arguing on the phone with brad (The # I dealt with from sales) for 2 hours the final word from him was that they aren't that different from the picture and that they won't help me out. Brad kept telling me he gets screwed all the time. He just went to burger king and received french fries instead of onion rings. Yeah brad because $1400 rims and $2 fries and onion rings have a ton in common. Not to mention if you went back they would have rectified the mistake. But no these thieves aren't going to do anything for me. Avoid wheelfire.com at all costs.