Westlake FinancialRepossession of my car

Westlake Financial repossed my car. They were calling me the day before my payment was due to make sure i make my payment on time. I was 3 days late and they were calling me 10 times a day and my job. They are the most rudest people. The they had the nerve to ask why and didn't answer their calls or check my messages. Every time i speak to one of them ; they make my blood pressure go up because they make me so angry how they talk to you. If any files a class action suit against the for their scare tactics and rudeness please contact me. I am with you!

• Al
    alwaysgame May 21, 2013

Representatives are always rude and you can barely understand them. I sent numerous documents to them, signature required, and no one responded. As a result there was no reaffirmation on my bankruptcy and they won't work with me now so I will lose my car.