Westinghouse LCD TVCustomer support repair

i bought ask-32h640g about 8 months ago and 2 months ago the screen went blank but power light was green contacted customer spport and got an rma number then shipped it to them over two weeks later they contact me saying that i shipped them a broken screen and that it will cost me to have a broken tv shipped back so i asked them when they received it and couldnt get an answer from them but i know when it was delivered from my tracking number and it took them 11 days to contact me after receiving my tv and after reading this thread i beleive they used my tv for parts cause when i asked them to send me pictures of the broken screen to match up with the pictures i took before shipping they told me i would have to have legal representation get the pictures so i now find out about there customer service record from this thread i guess it wont be so funny when i drive a truck through there service facility that cost less than their tv DONT EVER BUY ANY WESTINGHOUSE PRODUCT YOU WILL GET SCREWED IN THE END!!!1