Western Unionemail scams

M

Dear sir/madam:

I have been receiving emails that my email address was choosen to be a winner of a lottery draw. Before I could receive my winning money, I have to send them a certain amount for the services. I would just like to know if you have this certain name mr. Victor brown connected with western union in benin republic, city of cotonou.

Hoping for your reply. Thank you very much!

• Ro
    robert patton Oct 15, 2008

Just got one from these guys saying cotact western union for release of 1, 200, 00.00 boy the just don't give do they?

ANNE-MARIE REDSKY Oct 16, 2008

I HAVE BEEN RECIEVING EMAILS TELLING ME I HAVE INHERITED MONEY IN THE AMOUNT OF $2500000.00. THIS IS VERY DISTURBING TO GET. IF THIS IS TRUE RELEASE IT. ASAP. THEY ALSO TELL ME I HAVE TO SUBMIT A SUM OF 320.00 TO RECIEVE IT.

• Do
    Don Chung Oct 23, 2008

I have been told that I am to contact your director Ckuks Onyejekwe with reference to a file KTU/[protected]/03, via your ref WUMTOXX2/987
    Is this genuine?

Maria Oct 27, 2008

I have received about 2-3 of the same emails for the past few weeks, to contact the western union in Benin Republic to get funds released, hope everyone is smart enough not to fall for this scam.

• Vi
    Vidhya Kalyanavit Oct 28, 2008

I have received the mail from Mr. John Williams, Western Union in Cotonou, Benin Republic stated that Mr. Peter send me the fund of USD 500, 000.00 vis Western Unio. He requested the fee of USD 275.00; the he requested for the other amount of USD 1, 250.00 for the Cetificates from the Ministry of Finance in Benin.
    Please check that he is the officer in Western Unio or not. The Ministry of Finance are requesting the fee for the certificates like this or not.
    I'm looking forward to your kind response for the truth.

• St
    Stu Oct 30, 2008

What are you, idiots? This is a scam plain and simple.

• So
    SOSIMO MALTEZ Nov 13, 2008

They do not fall in this say that they give a Mercedes to them Smart very 2005 tuna but they must send 175 Euros by via western union to Cotonou, Benin to fix papers and that soon they are sent it to any part of the world, that is a great swindle, lie, does not fall in that, is not idiot

• Na
    NASIRUDDIN Nov 17, 2008

DEAR SIR
    MR.FRANK ASHLEY.
    FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER NZELUO MARCEL.

I have received the mail from Mr.MR.FRANK ASHLEY.
    FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER, Western Union in Cotonou, Benin Republic stated that I HAVE THE COMPENSATION USD 800, 000.00 vis Western Unio AND WILL PAY DAILY USD6000 TO ME THRU WESTERN UNION. He requested the fee of USD 150.00;
    Please check that he is the officer in Western Union or not.
    I'm looking forward to your kind response for the truth.

• Da
    Dale Nov 17, 2008

I Have A Question, More Then A Complant.

My Question Is,

How Does A Consumer Know when It's A Scam or Not ?

See, I Have This ( Iam Not sure) Western Union In Benin Republic That Has a (Ligitamately
    Inheirited Fund On My Part) Transfer Of Funds In My Name, But are asking that I Send Them Money
    To start The Transfer, This Being The Only Payment To start transfers Of cash To Me In My Country,
    In Which I Start Receiving The Start Of Small Payments Everyday Until My Inheiritance Funds
    Are Paid In Full.
    I Have Been Trying To find An Alternitive Way To recieve My Inheiritance Fund without traveling
    All That Way To Collect.
    So, How Am I To Know If This site In Benin Is Legal Or Not ?

Chandrasekaran Nov 26, 2008

hi! I am Chandrasekaran i have been receiving Mail as below. I am not sure.

ATTENTION FUND.BENEFICIARY chandra sekaran.

This is to let you know that i have pleaded the Federal Minister of finance Benin to release the fund for you and they told me that the only what they will do for you is to release your information which you will use to pick up the money so i want you to track it now and see that your money is availabel for you and on ce you send the requested $75.00 that is remain they will release the certificate immediately.

I am here to give you my last word regarding this transfer.My Last word is that once you send the remain $75.00 they will release the certificate today and tomorow we will release your first transfer for you ad i told you.
    So you are advise to try much as you can to send the money today ok.

You will pick the money with this information and make sure you type. WWW.WESTERNUNION.COM

SENDER'S NAME...Eneanya Amaechi

RECEIVER'S NAME chandra sekaran.
    MTCN ... [protected]
    TEXT QUESTION...HOW MUCH
    ANSWER...$6000
    AMOUNT...6000

Make sure you type western union.com then click the tracking and put the sender's first name which is ...ENEANYA and the last name ..AMAECHI.So now i have raised the $75.00 that i promise you so i want you to try your best and raise the remain $75.00 today because once the money is paid today they will release the Order and you will start receiving your money as from today up and make sure you track your money now and get back to me.

This is the payment information you will use to send the remain $75.00 for this department to release your fund today and make sure you track your money.

Country...Cotonou Benin
    Sender's Name...
    Receiver's Name...Mr okolo chinedu
    Amount...$75.00 only
    Mtcn Number...
    Test Question ...How Much
    Answer...$75.00 Only.

immediately you send the fee forward the western union payment reciept to us.
    DIRECTOR OF WESTERN UNION BENIN REPUBLIC
    MR CARLSON OBUMU
    PHONE NUMBER...+[protected]

John Dec 04, 2008

I have been receiving emails that 500, 000USD have transmitted to me Before i could receive my money, i have to send them a certain amount for the services. I would just like to know if you have this certain name Mr.MR MIKE DANGLO The Manager of WESTERNUNION in BENIN

joe Jan 28, 2009

،Tengo nueva direcciَn de correo!

Ahora puedes escribirme a:[protected]@yahoo.com.co

- Dear friend, I have made necessary arrangement with western union money transfer to transfer your money($1.2m)usd to you, so reconform your full information to them, to enable them transfer the money to you ok. This is their E-mail to contact them ok ;([protected]@live.fr) Thanks, Tony Emma

joe Jan 28, 2009

I received many e-mail like this one bout those stupid who did the scam they dont think that`s nobody believe it, but I think also they need to be little bit clever not stupid at all.

also this`s second e-mail from them :

FROM THE DESK OF DR. MARK JAMES.
    FINANCIAL MINISTER OF. FREDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN.
    FOREIGN CONTRACTOR PAYMENT OFFICE.
    TEL FAX +[protected]
    Email: [protected]@live.fr

Attention,
    Tony Emma deposited this fund, 1.2 million for your compensation and instructed us to transfer the fund to you whenever you come up with your full information.

Your transfer is very much ready and we have made all arrangement to transfer your total fund to your address provided to us, but only for you to come up with the charge of transfering your fund to your provided address which will cost you only $350, to have your total fund transfered to you without any further delay, so we are waiting within 15 mins time to send the charge for your immediate transfer to commence today so that we can commence on your transfer immediately we recieved your payment information ok.

Here is the information to send the charge;
    Reciever's Name...Ifeanyi Emeka Charles.
    Location to send the money...Cotonou Benin Republic.
    Text Questio..Who is able?
    Text Answer...God is able.
    MTCN?
    Amount to send;$350.

Awaiting to hear from you with your payment infoemation .

Thanks for using our best service,
    I wait for your response.

YOURS FAITHFULLY
    DR. MARK JAMES
    MINISTER OF FINANCE
    FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF BENIN

• Ba
    barr Jan 28, 2009

Our the police ever notified about this.

Anti-Western Union Mar 25, 2009

I sent money to the Philippines last Jan. 15 and 19, 2009 for my friends medication help for $2, 955 and I paid $48 for the fee here in California, the receiver in SM Cebu Western Union only received $2, 900 this happened twice. The total amount Western Union had taken $105.00 plus $48 x2 charges in california equivalent to $201.00 all in all. I complained to Western Union 8 times nothing happened. BEWARE OF WESTERN UNION!!!

• Ka
    kat Apr 09, 2009

I also have received emails constantly reported it to spam but they keep coming back saying i have the funds of one millon dollars and sir Mark james financial director of foreign affaris for western union is waiting my apply they are wanting my address phone number and name which i refuse to give out..please be careful with these emails I just want to know how to fight these email or getting out of hand.

• Ci
    cindy Apr 21, 2009

So who is the director at the Western Union office? I've been told it was Mr. Luis Koffi. Does anyone know?

• Ba
    bangunbudi May 10, 2009

This is stupid, why they ask money if they announce that some one just a winner to received money from them ????

[protected]@yahoo.com

• Lu
    lubos76 May 11, 2009

like all the previous people have been subjected to an alleged gain with the same characteristics that people have commented previously, same method of payment and western union for the same. please clarify the matter, thank you very much and good day.

• Tr
    trajko May 20, 2009

Please check this
    This is to notify all our customers about the latest development concerning all the payment that are left in our custody, which yours are inclusive Besides, yours where given a bill of $235, in order to receive your payment of which we didn’t hear from you for sometime now...

Hence, our Western Union is now offering a Special BONUS to help all our customers that are having their payment in our custody due to of prices. In order words we are now requesting that those involve should pay only the sum of $65. 00 to receive all their payment abandoned in our custody.

Besides, my dear, this is the opportunity for you and have to comply and your funds shall be transfer to your desginated address.

But remember that after (3 DAYS) you did not make the payment then we will divert your funds to Goverment Fund, to aviod problem or we will cancel the payment for this year untill next year because this year is not like last year.

Again after (THREE DAYS ) We will enter A new project for the year and that is the reason why we decided to help to all our customers before we enter into the new project.

So be advise to send the $65.00 immediately so that we will register your payment and for to start receive $5000..00 as from tomorrow.
    Be advise that there is no time again for we to call any person on phone unless you will call +[protected]
    After the payment of $65.00 you will start receiveing your money every day $5000.00 through Western Union A Money Gram $5000 by money gram untill the full payment of $2.5m is completed. So what you will be receiveing per day is $10.000

Send the money through Western Union Money Transfer with the information below:

RECEIVER NAME:...MR. ONYIBOR E. CHUKWUMA.
    COUNTRY...Cotonou, Benin Republic.
    Text Question== In God
    Answer...We Trust.
    Amount...$65.

The moment i receive the payment of $65 i will release the first payment informations of $5000 to you and you will pick up the money and i will send you another money. Hoping to hear from you.
    Mr Kufe Jokoh.
    FOREIGN OPERATION MANAGER
    WESTERN UNION OFFICE BENIN REPUBLIC
    THIS IS OUR CONDUCT CODE ( 303)

Best Regards
    [protected]@yahoo.com

• Bu
    butt May 21, 2009

please chk and tell me what is this

the payment inforamtion as soon as possible so that your funds will be transfered without any problem

Finaly, Here is the western union inforamtion

Receiver Name...Nwata Godwin

Dr Jeff Kaka
    Foreign Opration Manager
    Western Union Benin Republic

What can you do with the new Windows Live? Find out

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out!

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. Check it out!

{0}
    Mark as read
    Mark as unread
    Junk
    Not junk
    View message source
    This message is too wide to fit your screen. Show full message © 2009 Microsoft Privacy Legal Help Central Account Feedback

• Na
    Nahidur May 31, 2009

Dear Sir/Madam:

I have been receiving emails that my email address was choosen to be a winner of a lottery draw. Before i could receive my winning money, i have to send them a certain amount for the services. I would just like to know if you have this certain name Mr. Frank Godwin, Foreign Operation Manager connected with Western Union in Benin Republic, city of Cotonou. Cell No. +[protected]

Hoping for your reply. Thank you very much!

• Vi
    victor camilleri May 31, 2009

I AM MR.VICTOR CAMILLERI FROM MALTA, I HAD SEND MONIES TO BARRISTER LARRY MUSA, BANK OF AFRICA SO TO SEND ME MY FUNDS DAY AFTER DAY WAS ASKED TO SEND MORE BECAUSE OF LATE PAYMENT NOT BEARING IN MIND DIFFERENCE IN TIME, I HAD SENT 1200 EUROS BUT RECIEVED NOTHIN NOW BANK ASKED FOR 550 EUROS FOR CERTIFICATES, WHICH IN MY OPINION ARE FAKE,
    PLS CAN U CONFIRM ABOUT MR.LARRY MUSA.
    REGARDS,
    V.CAMILLERI

• Ra
    ratmarie Jun 20, 2009

Here's a good one. It cracks me up because they mention how I'm getting money because of fraud:

Attention: Email ID Owner,

The International Monetary Fund (IMF) is compensating all the scam victims and your email address was found as one of the Victims. We have concluded to affect your own payment through Western Union®, $5, 000 twice daily until the total sum of $1M is completely transferred. We need your information as to where we will be sending the funds, such as; Receiver’s name, address and phone number. Contact our Customer Care @ customercare.[protected]@live.fr with your full information.

Note; This is not one of the African/Nigeria fraud email that all they know is to rip you off your hard earned money and at the end you will receive nothing. This is from the Management of the Western Union® Cotonou, Republic of Benin and our Motto is "To Serve you Better". Note also that your payment files will be returned to the IMF if we did not hear from you within 72hours.

Thanks,
    Mr. Mark James
    Dir. Western Union®
    Tel; +[protected]

• Gw
    gwendolyn vaughn Jul 13, 2009

i also was contacted by these so called western union people.Telling me that i was the beneficiary of 600.000 dollars, also they needed 127.00 in order to process this claim.Giving me all kinds of reasons why I should quickly send them my money. claiming that Ike John set up the trust for me.At first glance I thought my luck had changed, then the doubts came.So i tried calling the number they gave, along with western union when that didnt pan out.I decided to look on the internet and found this site, which led me to believe scam artist where behind this so called money.They wanted me to send it too Emmmanuel Ananti.After reading on this site i noticed the conduct code was also 303

• Al
    allis candles Jul 23, 2009

I received a similar email from Frank Ashley:

Hello Alli,
    Thanks A lot For The Deligency And Concern With My Order And The Units I Am Purchasing Is For A Beach Resort In Accra Ghana And I Will Like You To Contact The Dingo Express Shipping Company With The Total Quantity Of The Units And Your Location Address And Ask Them For The Shipping Cost Because they have picked the same item for me before so they already know the weight. So what they would need from you now is the Pick Up location address, delivery address and quantity and type of material to be picked up. The Shipping Company contact information's is below.

International Shipping Department :Dingo Express Shipping Co.
    Person To Contact : Mr. Joseph Hammond
    Contact Email Address: [protected]@yahoo.com

Please Go Ahead And E-mail Them with the Details And Ask Them For The Shipping Cost To The Beach Resort In Accra Ghana Zip Code 00233...And Ask Them What Method of Payment Do They Accept.Thanks And I Will Be Leaving For A Meeting Later Today.I Would Keep In Contact With You Via E-mail On My Laptop.Thanks And I Am Really Looking Forward In Completing This Order.Here Is The Delivery Address Below.

New Ocean-Wide Beach Resort
    c/o..Mrs.Regina
    Clinton 32 Cotton Ave
    Accra..Ghana...00233

Hope To Hear From You Soon & May The Good Lord Richly Continue Bless You.

Regards.

Frank Ashley.

• Rh
    rhatch Aug 19, 2009

Attention;
    To The Owner Of This E-mail, How are you today, I write to inform you that we have already sent you USD5000.00 dollars through Western union as we have been given the mandate to transfer your full compensation payment total sum of USD($1, 500 000.00) via western union by this governemnt.
    I was calling your telephone number to give you the information through phone but you did not pick up my calls throughout that yesterday eventhis morning.Now, I decided to email you the MTCN and sender name so that you will pick up this USD5000.00 to enable us send another USD5000.00 today as you know we will be sending you only USD5000.00 per day.
    Please pick up this information and run to western union to pick up the USD5000.00 and call me back to send you another payment today, My direct phone line is +229-[protected], Manager Mr.Paddy Moris Email:([protected]@rocketmail.com) call or email me once you picked up this USD5000.00 today.Here is the western union information to pick up the Money;MTCN:[protected])Sender's Name: Pedro Hurtado Text Question: HOW MUCH Answer:$5000 Amount:USD $5000.00 I am waiting for your call once you pick up this USD5000.00, Please email me your direct telephone number because I need to be calling you once we send any payment for the informations.
    Thanks
    Mr.Anne Perrotti +229-[protected]

• Ro
    rozar Aug 22, 2009

hey guys i received this msg...wud u plz tell me whether dis is a scam or not??

Attention Beneficiary,

I am writing this mail to inform you that finally your funds has been deposited with OCEANIC BANK and it was diverted into catch which will be sending to you $ 5, 000.00 daily via WESTEN UNION MONEY TRANSFER till the full amount of 2.5million USD will be complete since this will be the safe and best way to handle this transaction for security reason I took this decision because of the so many restrictions from the security Agents while trying to send the cash to you via courier service so all you have to do now is to contact them on this bellow information and they will transfer your money accordingly

Name: Rev. Edward Johnson
    Email: ([protected]@live.com)
    Phone: +[protected].

And do not forget to contact the m with your receiving information such as
    Receiver name ...
    Country ...
    City ...
    Test question ...
    Answer ...
    Telephone number ...

Contact them and let me know when you started receiving your payment.

Regards,
    Mr.James Akaya.

• To
    Tom Aug 31, 2009

Dear Winner,

We have concluded arrangements to effect your lottery winning payments of US$2, 400.000.00 through Western Union Swift Money transfer services today, and the maximium amount you will be receiving each day starting from tomorrow is $5, 000.00 daily until the funds is completely transfered.

This special arrangement is being used to avoid all spurious demands by both the states and federal authorities that has delayed your payment till date. We shall need your maximum co-operation to ensure that strictest confidence is maintained to avoid any further delays.

Please contact me the Accredited Western Union Agent for the details of your payment of the first US$5, 000;MTCN, Sender’s Name.Question, Answer to enable you pick your funds. Kindly re-comfirm your full name, receiver’s address and telephone number.

Contact: Ms.Serah Alan, E-mail;([protected]@xxxxxxx.fr)

Best regards
    Ms.Serah Alan.

• We
    WesternUnionMan Aug 31, 2009

Everyone: If Western Union has such a large amount of money waiting for you in their system they will contact you via certified mail...you will have an actual letter that you need to sign for in order to recieve the information...there is NO WAY that ANY of these e-mails are legitimate! Also, be careful if someone calls you saying they are from Western Union...again, THIS IS ABSOLUTELY A SCAM!!! If anyone tells you otherwise, they are lying to you...and trying to steal your money!!!

ALSO...Western Union only requires the sender to submit any type of payment for fees...the receiver NEVER pays anything...they just need your ID (or test question answer).

Another point is that IF you were receiving this money at a rate of $10, 000 a day (or even $1, 000 a day) within the week the FBI and Homeland Security would be knock your door off its hinges to ask you a "few" questions.

If you have ANY doubts about monies being transferred to you via Western Union, immediately go to your local (and legitimate) Western Union outlet and have them contact Customer Service for you.

Be good...be safe...but most importantly...be smart! If you send someone $300 to receive $1, 000, 000...ultimately, you'll be out $300 and some criminal has all your personal information!

You friendly Western Union Representative

• Ki
    kileigh Sep 05, 2009

I have had the same email as above, and I logged on to the western union site and entered the MTCN. it said that Available for pick up by receiver??

If it is a scam what happens if i pick it up?? it says it is available and they are not asking for payment? If it is a scam why is it available for pick up??

• Br
    brunette68 Sep 10, 2009

Here's one for you...mind you I receive these constantly, from winning a lottery to this one. I have never been asked for money just my information and from that I would say these people can find out all they want about you. SCAM!

DEAR BENEFICARY,
    OF $5, 000 DOLLARS THIS MORNING TO AVOID CANCELLATION OF YOUR
    PAYMENT YOU HAVE ONLY FOUR HOURS TO CALL THIS OFFICE UPON
    THE RECEIPT OF THIS EMAIL THE MAXIMUM AMOUNT YOU WILL BE
    RECEIVING PER A DAY STARTING FROM TODAY IS $5, 000 IN THREE
    DIFFERENT PAYMENTS AND THE MTCN OF TODAY IS BELOW.
    Sender Name:..Ahmed Umanga

MY REGARDS
    MR ADAM HALL

• Km
    kmajor510 Oct 02, 2009

I was scammed out of almost $200 from a woman claiming to give me a personal loan. If anyone gets an email fron a Jane Zick, IGNORE IT she will keep asking for money and tell you that you will need to send no more until you receive your loan but then there will be something else and they will want more from you. DON''T fall for it like I did. She makes it sound so believable and of course you want to be able to trust people but as I have learned the hard way you cant trust anyone from another country especially Nigeria so stay clear if you receive an email from her.

• Fi
    firerainbow67 Oct 04, 2009

我有新的電郵地址!

你現可電郵給我:[protected]@yahoo.com.hk

- ATTENTION, FINANCIAL MINISTER OF BENIN REPUBLIC SEND THIS LETTER TO YOU.We have concluded with eco bank governor to effect your payment of ($1.700, 000.00 USD) through western union, but the maximium amount you will be receiving is($5000) every 7 seven hours starting from tomorrow until the funds is completely transfered.($1.700, 000.00 USD)Kindly Contact Western union Agent: MR . FRANK JAMES Tel:=====(+229 [protected] E-mail:==( [protected]@sify.com )Through, MR. FRANK JAMES sent ($5000) in you ( what a scam!)

• Re
    redspice55 Oct 11, 2009

Good News To you‏
    From: Mrs Mayjohn ([protected]@yahoo.co.nz)
    You may not know this sender.Mark as safe|Mark as junk
    Sent: October 7, 2009 8:30:52 AM
    To:

Good News To you good friend.

I am.Mrs Mary John the New Manager of WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC, i am here to inform you that we have transfered your fund valued $800.000.00 Usd into the Diamind Bank Benin Republic due to some problem we have with the Federal Government BENIN REPUBLIC which states that we are not allowed to transfer such fund because we do not have banking authority that shows we are responsible to transfer such huge amount of money.

Now i want you to contact Manager .Mr Odo Charles the Diamond Bank Manager Benin Republic and as him for your fund valued $800..000.00 uSD which was deposited by the Federal Government of Benin to transfer to you through bank to bank wire transfer.The Only Money you will pay the Bank is Wire Transfer Fee which is $150.00 Only.

This is Bank Manager's informations
    Bank Manaer..Mr Odo Charles
    Bank e-mail... dbk.[protected]@iraq.ir
    phone number..+229-[protected]

so make sure you contact bank today with your banking informations ok.

I am.Mrs Mary John the New
    Manager of WESTERN UNION MONEY
    TRANSFER COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC.

OFFICE OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER. COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC/ADDRESS 455 TOKPA, ANKPA ROAD OPPOSITE POST OFFICE COTONOU.

(Every time she writes "I am" she puts a period after it & no space. She spells USD in capital & then small letters, then the opposite way. I looked up the phone number & it brought me to this scam web site.)

• Se
    senzo hadebe Nov 10, 2009

I was opportune to be in South Africa for a business conference meeting
    last year and i found your country very progressive in investment
    purposes.

I am Saka Yayiboni and the chair person in the contract award

committee of the Benin Republic house of assembly.

I got your profile from the South Africa chambers of commerce and tourist guide on my visit to Johannesburg last year.

I will like to make a partnership proposal of an investment of about $7.million on hotel and restaurant venture.

On your reply to this mail, i will send to you my contact phone

number and more details on this investment.

I will be expecting your reply to this proposal so that we can

discuss on the modalities.

sincerely yours.

SAKA YAYIBONI.

• As
    aschusterpula Nov 18, 2009

I have been receiving non stop email to contact this person...etc etc...the same thing as everyone else is complainging about...WHAT IS WESTERN UNION DOING ABOUT THIS..ARE THEY DOING ANYTHING AT ALL OR DO THEY DON'T GIVE A ### ABOUT IT...

• Sh
    shannic Nov 20, 2009

I have gotten that there is 5000.00 usd waiting for me at western union., so I called western union in canada.the scam artist gave me a legitimate money control number and everything the catch is the money is not in my name they even went so far as to tell me that somebody had been in there yesterday trying to get this money.When i sent the scammers an email about it they thenn told me i had to send them 125.00 before the money was released.One thing everyone should know is that when you win any kind of money you do not have to pay for it.If you go to westernunion website it will tell you how to know if you are being scammed

• Ad
    Adawg Nov 21, 2009

I have been scammed out of $9000.00 to something like these emails!!! I have even gotten threats saying if I do not comply and send money for the "realease of some funds" that they will report me to the FBI---I have reported them to the IC3!!

• To
    tomeg422 Nov 28, 2009

I received the standard letter from Mark James that is very similar to what most of the rest of you folks have written about. Just one thing that I find strange this time fore I have been contacted numerous times being asked to send money for them to be free to wire my Lottery winnings or my inheritance or what ever the scam of the month is, but folks this time I wasn't asked to send any money. I was given what appears to be all the information one would need to go to a Western Union office to pick up wired funds. Since there are many offices every where I go from town to town I think I will stop in at one and file a formal complaint because as you know and I know there is no dollard waiting for me to pick up. Though if by some miracle there is money in my name to pick up, I will let you all know. tomeg42