Weichert Realty — real estate fraud
I was the victim of a bait and switch scam in 2005 when I lost the representation of a sham buyers agent, who switched roles at the very last moment to become a sellers agent without my informed consent. My experience is quite typical of the victimization of hundreds of thousands of unwary clients every year by inept or unethical real estate agents.
To find out more about my fight against a ruthless, predatory corporation, go to Good and type in my name "Joel Stern", then "Weichert": you'l see numerous blogs and websites that cover this issue.
Contact me if you'd like information about my lawsuit and its relevance for consumers in the naton's housing market.
More Weichert Realty Complaints & Reviews
- Weichert Realty - the manager at weichert was not responsive
- Weichert Realty - stay away
- Weichert Shore to shore - unpaid commission
- Weichert Realtors Shore To Shore - pass due commission
- Weichert Realty - stupidity
- Weichert - realtor
- Weichert Realtors - listing agent amy l. alpago of weichert realtors
- Weichert Realtors - status & disability discrimination
- Weichertreal Tors Dunhill Group - this company hasn't changed their attitude towards the customers
- Weichert - unethical unprofessional business behavior