Weichert Realtyreal estate fraud

I was the victim of a bait and switch scam in 2005 when I lost the representation of a sham buyers agent, who switched roles at the very last moment to become a sellers agent without my informed consent. My experience is quite typical of the victimization of hundreds of thousands of unwary clients every year by inept or unethical real estate agents.
To find out more about my fight against a ruthless, predatory corporation, go to Good and type in my name "Joel Stern", then "Weichert": you'l see numerous blogs and websites that cover this issue.
Contact me if you'd like information about my lawsuit and its relevance for consumers in the naton's housing market.

Joel Stern
[protected] EST)

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices