Wc *value Plus - V — charged my account; never signed up for anything from them
I noticed an unfamiliar charge of $19.95 to my bank account for "WC *VALUE PLUS-V [protected] MN ". I called the number and was told that I was calling membership services and that all calls would be recorded for quality assurance purposes. As I was waiting to talk to a representative, a recorded voice told me that if I wanted to cancel, I could go to their website (https://www.programstop.com/index.html). Just as I got the website, a representative came on the phone. At first she couldn't find my information, but then she said she canceled my account. I had to ask her to refund the last charge, but she wasn't authorized to refund any other past charges. She couldn't tell me how I got signed up for their services--apparently they're a consumer service program that gives discounts and coupons, but she couldn't tell me how I signed up for this "service". Also, I've never received any discounts or coupons because of this. I smell scam. At least it wasn't hard to cancel. We'll see if that refund comes through.
More Wc *value Plus - V Complaints & Reviews
- WC *Value Plus 800 475 1942 MN - Do not let this company scam you!
- Wc Value Plus - V - Unauthorized charges
- valueplusonline.com - No such website!
- valueplusonline.com - gift card
- Value Plus thru Bio-Molecular Solutions, Inc. / Livigen - Promises not kept!
- Value Plus - Address and cant stop this better not bill me
- Sem Value Plus - Sem value plus membership unauthorised deduction of $24.5 monthly
- Wc Value Plus / Wc Essentials - Recurring Illegal Use of Debit Card
- WC Value Plus - Stealing my money!
- Value Plus - unauthorized charges of 19.95 from debit account