Wawasandwich

M Dec 06, 2018

I ordered a Turkey club sandwich on toasted rye bread, with lil mayo let, tom.I stopped at the wawa a on Chester pike in prospect park pa.It was early morning approx 620am.I stop at this wawa every morning for coffee and lunch for later in the day. When I went to eat my sandwich it looked like the clerk had just picked it up off the floor and wrapped it up.The bread was not toasted no mayo and no let or tom.I had to throw the sandwich away.Obviously the clerk was in a hurry and really didn't care what he gave me .The cashier was not very well trained.When he rang up my order he mistakenly gave me the wrong brand of cigarettes.I corrected him and asked for my brand which was cheaper when I explained that to him He told me he was not worried about that.Wawa may have a couple employees that may need more training.
Regards, Michael Hooker

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices