Wawacold brew coffee

M

It was a week ago when I ordered coffee and a mac and cheese at a New Jersey Wawa. I wanted to try Wawa's cold brew coffee as I never had it before. I asked for a little room in the cold brew, but there wasn't much room at all. I paid for both my items and took them out to the car with me. When I had my first sip of the cold brew coffee I sipped something that wasn't a liquid. I had to do a double take. I sipped again. It was the coffee grounds. I held the coffee up to the light and saw there was about a half inch thick of coffee grounds at the bottom of the cup. Needless to say, I paid for coffee grounds. On my hour commute, I didn't get to enjoy the coffee and had to make another stop, inconveniencing me.