The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved WaterBoss Water Softener — Terrible customer service from WaterBoss
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I just got off the phone with Waterboss customer service. I have owned one of their water softeners for about 5 years and the thing has not worked properly since day one. (Well documented by their own reps.) I just had to buy a 45 dollar part that may or may not work and I can't return it if it does not work. I voiced my complaint to "Rick" and his response was, "OK Sir.' and then hung up. DO NOT BUY A WATERBOSS PRODUCT!!! Lousy products and lousy support afterward. You would think that a company that charges a premium, typically $200 more than a comparable water softener, would step up to the plate and bend over backward to help customers. I guess not. I repeat, DO NOT BUY A WATERBOSS PRODUCT!!! You will regret it.
More WaterBoss Water Softener Complaints & Reviews
- WaterBoss 900 Water Softener - Poor product design, terrible customer support
- Waterboss / Water Softener Pro Plus 380 - Has not worked right from the day i bought it
- Water Boss/900 - Bad Units
- Waterboss 900 - Faulty waterboss 900 timer!
- WaterBoss - waterboss 380 softener
- WaterBoss - Terrible customer service
- Waterboss Water Softeners - Model 700
- WaterBoss - 380 pro garbage
- Waterboss 900 - e1 then ho error
- Water Boss - weak part break