[Resolved] Waste Management [WM]garbage cans

S Sep 29, 2018

I don't understand what's SO hard to put the garbage cans and the recycle bins back where they belong. They do not belong in the middle of my driveway so I can't pull in! Multiple times I have had to stop in the middle of the street, get out of my vehicle, and pick the cans up and move them back to where they belong. I really don't appreciate my cans being knocked over and just left there, without being picked up and put back where they belong. This has been going on way too long and I pay for my garbage pickup every month! This is ridiculous!

• Waste Management [WM]'s response · Oct 11, 2018

Hello, very sorry to see this. Allow us to address this right away. Please email [email protected] Sub: (complaints board), include the address, contact info and details. Look forward to hearing from you. ^mp

• Resolution Statement