[Resolved] Waste Management [WM] — garbage cans
I don't understand what's SO hard to put the garbage cans and the recycle bins back where they belong. They do not belong in the middle of my driveway so I can't pull in! Multiple times I have had to stop in the middle of the street, get out of my vehicle, and pick the cans up and move them back to where they belong. I really don't appreciate my cans being knocked over and just left there, without being picked up and put back where they belong. This has been going on way too long and I pay for my garbage pickup every month! This is ridiculous!
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
More Waste Management [WM] Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Waste Management - scam charges 
- [Resolved] Waste Management - overcharged 
- Waste Management - unreasonable cancellation fees 
- [Resolved] Waste Management - ethics 
- Waste Management - breach of contract
- [Resolved] Waste Management [WM] - garbage service and customer service
- [Resolved] Waste Management [WM] - recycling not picked up
- Waste Management - scam 
- Waste Management - unfair working conditions 
- Waste Management - contract renewal