Warrior Custom Golfrefund

This company does not return phone calls or emails regarding complaints about their products. I bought a set of irons, tried one club at the range and discovered the club looked older than my current 25 year old irons. I compained and was told that they would send me another set of irons, this time suited to my play (8 handicap) and all for just an additional $100. I asked for 1 1/2" longer than standard and received 4" longer than standard. Once again I complained via email and nothing, no return email or phone call. I have subsequently had numerous phone solicitations asking if I would like to but "our newest " irons and when I tell the salesperson my story they tell me that they'll have someone in customer relations call me. Nothing has happened. I now have 2 full sets of useless clubs in my carport and I can't get the refund I deserve. I still however keep getting calls and emails offering "free" stuff. Usually every week or so.

• Jr
    J. Ross Nov 09, 2009

I intend to bring legal action against Warrior and invite others to join my law suit. It could easily become a class-action. Let me know if you are interested. [email protected]

Janik Aug 06, 2009

Warior Golf offer to test whatsoever is just the way to get your credit card number. All the rest is one big WHOPPER. They ship you what you did not requested nor ordered and then they charge you (steal from you) hundreds of dollars. The shipped CLUBS ARE PRACTICALY UNRETURNABLE.
    Is this not a sort of criminal conduct?