WarranTech Corporation — electrolux washing machine
I have been trying to get a washing machine repaired since September 5, 2017. B & M Appliance was sent to repair my machine. They came out and diagnosed the problem-which was a leak. They ordered the part. They returned and installed the part. I washed a load of laundry and the laundry room flooded. They sent another repair person out and he diagnosed a hole in a drain hose. They ordered the part. He returned and was at my house 6 hours. He flooded my entire laundry room and did not fix the washer. Another repair man-#3- was sent out to diagnose the issue. Repairman #2 had damaged the part that he attempted to install-while being at my house for 6 hours and flooding my laundry room. I do not want these inadequate repairmen in my house ever again and I demand a new washing machine. I have called 2 local repair services in my area and both of them have told me they will not even work on appliances that B & M have worked on because they do too much damage to the machines. The length of time I have been without a working machine is intolerable, unacceptable and absolutely ridiculous. I insist on speaking with someone that has the authority to take care of this faulty machine.
Updated by user1745017 · Oct 16, 2017
I have made no less than 20 phone calls concerning this and demand to speak with someone that can assist in replacing this faulty machine.
More WarranTech Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- WarranTech - harassing phone calls about auto warranty! 
- WarranTech - not honoring contract 
- WarranTech - warranty on tv 
- WarranTech - beware customer
- WarranTech - obviously scammers
- WarranTech - very very poor extended warranty provider
- WarranTech - warranty & call problems
- WarranTech Corporation - plan #8654962401 - warranty issue
- WarranTech - stay away 
- WarranTech - 65& flat screen tv