Walmart Supercentergingerbread train kit

K Dec 04, 2018 Review updated:

I purchases the gingerbread train building kit for my daughter and come to find out there was a live mouse in the box!! In the back of my SUV there is pieces of shredded box from it eating it's way out of the box! We put traps down and caught it! I am so grossed out from this!! Then the store acts like it's no big deal when I take it back!! There was a mouse in my car and now mouse poop all over my child's car seat! Ugh! So grossed out and unhappy!

gingerbread train kit
gingerbread train kit

• Mrs Bean Dec 08, 2018

Mickey came from your van. I take it you physically went to the store and picked up the box yourself. Only a scam artist would notice a mouse chewed box and buy it in order to return it and create a stink.

Mickey lived in your van.

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices