09:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Walgreens / pharmacy

La Feb 22, 2019 Review updated:

pharmacy staff used to be so fast and now it's went down hill. i dropped prescriptions off for my 2 yr old that needs 3 antibiotics and getting worse by the hours she has hand foot mouth disease they told me they would be ready in 1 hr 30 min which was around 430 and i'm sitting here the next day and there still not finished only 1 is... the phones are always busy you can never get through. and the line inside and out are even more ridiculous your talking 30 min to 1 hr if not more waiting in line even if there's 4 cars in front of you. i dunno what's going on but it's ridiculous people need there medicines exspecially my 2 yr old.

Comments

• Af
      23rd of Mar, 2019

My local Walgreens has failed three times now to order a prescription needle collection box with my prescription medication injection that I need to have every 30 days. I can not inject my medication because I want to do the responsible thing and not dispose of the used needle the wrong way. I called the customer service number today on 3/23/19 around 9:10 am and wanted to complain about this situation, and the lady at the customer service told me that the needle collection box is not a popular item that’s why the local farmacy doesn’t have enough in stock. So my answer was ok, I will throw the needles in the garbage and the Wallgreens farmacy is responsible for that. I h’ve had it with Wallgreens. I have been a loyal customer for over 23 years. I get my medications as well as my wife’s and parents from them but I’m seriously thinking about making a change because I don’t need this [censored] I my life.