vPost Singaporesuspected rip-off on shipping charges

Q

Date: 26 Nov 2016

Client no.: NA

Description of Incident:
26 Nov - Purchase 7 items from Amazon. Requested to ship to registered vPost account.

5 Dec - Called 1605 for vPost to enquire about my packages. Spoke to the supervisor Vikas. He told me that he is not able to find my vPost account SG-3000-913X . My heart almost stopped. He requested me to send him all the invoices and the emails from vPost to confirm the registration of SG-3000-913X . Sent him all the required documents.

6 Dec - Vikas called to update that he had managed to locate 3 out of 4 packages.

7 Dec - All packages had been found. Total shipping charges quoted to me was $176.94 (inclusive of $58.89 custom tax).

8 Dec - I've sent an email to ask for the waiver of the shipping charges $118.05 but I will pay for the custom tax of $58.89. Also ask for the reason why my account was missing. No reply to my email.

12 Dec - Sent a reminder email. No reply.

13 Dec - Called 1605 asking supervisor Vikas to call back. Till now no one called me.

Resolution:
1) Waive shipping charges. I will bear the custom tax fees of $58.

Invoices