Volpe Enterprises, Inc.Contract red flags, kept my deposit

T

After contracting with Volpe Enterprises, we noticed the contract was wrong and that Greg the sales guy did not really listen to what we wanted. He brought addendums, which were still wrong. We finally got them to write a simplified contract, which still had errors. I cancelled the contract within the 3 day window and had to argue back and forth with Volpe to get the bulk of my deposit back of $8755. He did not return my other deposit of $270. for a smaller job in the garage. I am now in the midst of a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

For some reason I didn't see all the bad comments and complaints about this company until I had cancelled the contract, and was glad I did. There are many complaints, and you can add mine as well. Luckily they never touched my house, unlike others who had shoddy work done.

I found these guys to be squirrelly about contract details, and not professional in many ways. Red flags kept popping up the whole time we were dealing with them.