VoiceBootCampvideos don't work, nobody ever available to fix the issue, or lackluster response to correcting problems

Not a place you want to buy anything. Constant problems, poor security on the media application used for videos play, no timely response (more than a week) to inquiries about problems, etc.

Out of all the training material I have ever purchased, this is the only occurrence of actual problems I've experienced where I paid and never actually got all the videos, nor been able to watch them. Initially I tested this company to determine if they may have been acceptable for our business enterprise, but it failed when all of the videos couldn't be delivered, and further failed due to lack of acceptable communication. Save your money and go to a real company like INE or elsewhere where videos can be delivered properly and watched.

This places gives the run around. This is the company to truly be aware of that you will be taken for your money.

• VoiceBootCamp Customer Care's Response, Oct 11, 2019

We have responded to your ticket that you submitted regarding video - but never got any reply.

Em
Oct 11, 2019

Comments

• Bh
      Oct 11, 2019

I have been using VBC’s services for more than six months now and I’m a very happy client over this period.
    — Excellent services and best prices for networking study across GTA

Best Best Advice

Sorry couldn't agree. From my personal experience voicebootcamp is always assisting students with necessary requirements.
    Faisal brother personally looks after each and every aspects of this institution.

I am sure given sufficient time your inquiry will be met with satisfactory results.

I am proud to be a voicebootcamp student which has helped me grow in network field

• Na
      Oct 11, 2019

I can not agree with your complain. I am studying in this center since last 9 months. Always received positive attitude towards my learning process. Video for each courses provided whenever needed plus study materials. Personal guideline provided. Top of everything - I am enjoying other courses related with my specialization. I do not have any complain with VoiceBootcamp.

• Al
      Oct 11, 2019

I am extremely overwhelmed with my experience in Voicebootcamp . we are batch from March 2019 and we received enormous support and 24/7 access in terms of practicing labs and access in the center to study in a piece of mind.

of course Mr. Faisal will not baby sit us 24/7. He has tons of videos and also you need to do some Google too in order to understand the topics thoroughly. IT is not easy and thus you need to put in lots of extra time of your own as well.

our experience with this school is great and i personally recommend VoiceBootcamp for others to be a part of this.

• Mo
      Oct 11, 2019

Well his Video is well protected. It requires valid user id and password. You did the right thing by opening ticket but failed to response him (Based on the screenshot). So stop making false and irreverent complain.

I am an ex student and ex employee of Voicebootcamp so I know very well how his video works. I am working for one of the big Bank in Canada. Credit goes to him I learn everything from him. I will be always grateful to him (Faisal Khan). I am still reaching out to him for advice with newer technologies like CMS, expressway. If you have any issue, please reach out to him (by opening ticket or replaying that ticket) crying like a baby and making complain to mama 😊 will not fix your issue

• Zi
      Oct 11, 2019

I was a student of Voicebootcamp and quite happy with their services. I found them efficient and worthy. When ever we faced any problems Faisal try to solve or respond immediately. Please discuss with Faisal before you write negative. They have unlimited resources that I can use even after completing the course. That is the beauty of Voicebootcamp.

• As
      Oct 12, 2019

We need to look at our own efforts and dedication before making pointing out our fingers on others. I attended Faisal's seminar twice before joining Voicebootcamp. He always says that to make six figures, we have to make a sincere and dedicated effort for six months in order to achieve that goal. I got all his videos as soon as I got admitted there. He always encouraged us to see all the videos before attending any of his class which makes everyone to understand his lecture. The best thing I liked about him is; he shows the hands on lab while giving lectures. This way every student can understand how the technology works. After attending his lectures in the weekend, we need to practice all his labs and all lab facilities are always available there. Even if you can's attend the bootcamp doesn't matter. You can do all the labs remotely sitting at home. I personally thank Faisal Khan specially for giving me the opportunity to meet all those successful and wonderful people who got training from Voicebootcamp and working as successful Engineers in IT field. They shared their way of learning while they were in Voicebbotcamp and also about the current market trend in IT Industry. Proud of Voicebootcamp and privileged to eb a part of it.

• Ka
      Oct 13, 2019

VOICEBOOTCAMP (VC) not in a just name, it is the meaning of success.in the CISCO Collaboration field, a leader name is VC. I'm really happy to get a chance to learn here and surprised that VC has given 24/7 LAb access for practicing. Faisal is a very sincere and cooperative trainer who always takes care of the students.

Long live FAISAL and best wishes to our beloved VoiceBootCamp

• Ni
      Oct 20, 2019

I am connected with Voice Bootcamp Inc., around 6 years now. I have never faced any difficulty to access services. The CEO and trainer Mr. Faisal Khan is very generous to teach, guide, and advice achieving my goals during these years around.

I am still participating his on-line training courses and any ex-student can join free requesting him for the online training link.

Voice Bootcamp training videos are well-protected need user names and passwords to access and any user can install these videos only on two computers.

Long live Voice Bootcamp Inc., and Faisal Khan.

-- Nitish Biswas

• Im
      20h ago

Faisal has been an outstanding teacher and Guide for the Cisco UC and CC. He is always available whenever support is required. I wish him all the success.