Vodafone — pathetic customer service!
Myself having vodafone connection under family plan max 10. As I wanted to move out to other plan, and wanted to cancel certain numbers, having very difficult time with company people. While visited to their vodafone shop, they instead of accepting letter, just gave lame excuse of first getting shifted to new plan and then cancel other numbers.
It seems vodafone is not taking customer's interest and want to show that the end user that is customer has to dance to its tunes. If this is the case, then be careful vodafone, it won't be surprising that people will say in india, in near future that vo (Woh) da (Tha) fone (Phone), the words put in the braket are synonymous with company's name, it means once upon a time there was a cell company called with name of vodefone.
The behaviour of company's staff will affect company's interest in long run. Hence requesting higher ups in vodafone to look into customer's interest.
More Vodafone Complaints & Reviews
- Vodafone - network problem
- Vodafone - isd not activated/deactivation of connection any time
- Vodafone - wrong commitment & worst customer care
- Vodafone Spain - awful customer service
- Vodafone / Mobile Bill Payment - poor service!
- Vodafone Group - sim card failures across europe
- Vodafone - internet package
- Vodafone Essar Ltd. - NON REFUND OF SECURITY DEPOSIT
- Vodafone Ahmedabad, India - error in last bill
- Vodafone Egypt - vodafone uk