Vlue PlusTotal Scam

J

I was scammed by "Value Plus" because as promised to me just for signing up I was promised $40.00 in a cash-back rebate and as another welcoming gift "Value Plus" Bonue Offer - A free $1, 000.00 grocery savings certificate (all name brands). I was given a subscriber # and I went to log on to the site to get te gas rebate and was taken by surprize when I was confronted with 2 pages on how this company was a scam and offered others like myself promises of rebates and savings on meber benefits. I was given the option to cancell and I didn't now somethng was fishy until I tried to call the # to find out what I was exactly paying $19.95 per month for amd I was unsure if I wanted to cancel the membership but all as I got every time I called it was a recording. I have now been stuck paying the $19.95 per month with no wat to cancel an I have not received one benefit from this SCAM of a company!!! I would like to know if there is a way if I can report this somehow to the FBI because they are making a lot of $ off of the people who are looking for savings because of the rising cost of living these days, like myself. I want all my money back from the last 7 1/2 mths that they have been scamming me for. If possible can someone PLEASE get back to me to ive me advice on what to do?
Jessica.[protected]@comcast.net

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices