Vizio — Bad tv
i bought a 32 inch vizio lcdhd tv in december of 2011. it was not used much but on march 7, 2013 the tv would not come on. the vizio light on the front flashes all the time. i called vizio. they told me the circuit board was more than likrly bad ond could not be fixed. never will i buy a vizio product again. hopefully there will be a class action law suit against them. i am all for that
More Vizio Complaints & Reviews
- Vizio - Defective product, poor customer service!
- Vizio - Class action lawsuit
- Vizio - Digital tuner stops working after 1 year
- Vizio Vtab 1008 - Defective product design / warranty
- Vizio - Vizio 32inch plasma burn in
- Vizio 32 LCD TV - The worst service I have ever had in my life!
- Vizio P50HDm 50 Inch TV - Horizontal red green and pink pixel line
- Vizio 20 Inch HDTV - Poor sound loud statick terrible customer service
- Vizio - Stay away
- Vizio - Pop of death