VIV3ACAI BERRY

I AM DISGUSTED WITH THE WAY THAT I HAVE BEEN SCAMMED BY VIV 3 AND SUBSEQUENT COMPANIES (PROBABLY ONE IN THE SAME) TO DATE I HAVE PAID OVER £200.00 AND I HAVE RECEIVED 1 SMALL TUB OF ACAI BERRY TABLETS. I HAVE CANCELLED TWICE AS THE PRODUCT IS ABSOLUTE GARBAGE AND WOULD WARN ANYONE THINKING OF TAKING UP THIS SO CALLED OFFER. I HAVE PHONE TWICE AND WAS TOLD ON BOTH OCCASIONS THAT THEY WOULD SEND ME AN E-MAIL TO LET ME KNOW IF I WOULD GET A REFUND BUT OF COURSE NOTHING. IS THERE ANY POSSIBLE CHANGE THAT I CAN RECLAIM SOME OF THE MONEY THAT I CAN ILL AFFORD TO LOSE. THESE PEOPLE SHOULD BE SHOT AS THEY ARE TAKING ADVANTAGE OF PEOPLE WHO ARE VULNERABLE.

Maxine Black Jul 15, 2009

I signed up for free trian of ACIA Berry and Life Cleansxe now have had my account debited for two lots of £75.87 and no way of finding this company to cancel 'fraudulent' subscription. BE WARNED I wished I had done my research before doing this.

• We
    wendy nolan Jul 15, 2009

i had trill order of acai berry detox also life cleanse i rang up the on the 7th of july 2009 they did'nt give me any cancel number [protected] to cancel the order again but to my dissmay they have taken two payments out of my acount i have rang back up this time i did get number for the two of them

• Ak
    ak47 Jul 22, 2009

I also signed up for a free trial and had to supply my credit card for postage costs - only to find today AUD$151 has been debited from my account without consent or any products. A, unsure what to do to recover or stop any further deductions without my consent.

• Pa
    paula Forsythe Jul 23, 2009

i ask for the free trial offer and gave my credit card details they have now taken £79.40 out of my account with out my permission, i wish to cancel any contact with this company.

• Vi
    VIV3 Jul 25, 2009

I have today had my credit card bill with a total of £150.00 taken by VIV3 which was not authorised by me. I have contacted them but with no reply. What do I do now help?

• Ew
    E.Woods Jul 28, 2009

I have also been taken in by this company! I ordered 2 free samples and paid £3.77 p&p each on 7/7/09, didn`t see any small print and today two amounts of £74.10 have been taken from my account. I have contacted Barclays and they have put a stop on my card and will send me a knew one but don`t know if I will get my money back! Now waiting for paperwork from my bank.

• Se
    SEANPAUL Jul 28, 2009

GOD SEEING ALL THESE COMPLAINTS I FEEL LIKE SUCH A FOOL, HOW CAN WE CONTINUE TO LET PEOPLE BE RIPPED OFF BY THESE PEOPLE???

THE VIV3 SCAM!

I signed up for a free trial for "Acai Berries" free ended up costing over £70!! this company is a total scam,
    No where did i see this
    Thank you very much for contacting our customer service at Viv3 Labs.

We would like to inform you that on [protected]:25:21 you were charged for the shipping and handling cost for the free trial. The 15 day free trial starts from the day of shipment of the order and implies that you have 15 days to try your order for free.

As stated in the terms and conditions of the purchase, which you accepted during the purchase process, if you do not cancel your account during the 15 days trial period, you will be charged for the product separately and thus the free trial converts into a regular subscription. We confirm that on [protected]:50:39 you were charged for the product and have entered a monthly subscription cycle.

Since the account was not canceled, on 2009-07-04, we sent you another monthly supply of the product, and your credit card was automatically charged for the product.

We would like to confirm to you that your account has been canceled successfully as of today. This cancellation implies that starting from today 2009-07-28 no further charges will be made by our company and no product will be shipped out to you.

In event that you have not received your monthly product yet, you should expect to receive it within the next few days.

Nor did the bottle in question ever arrive, Imagine charging £70 for 60 tablets? that dont even work

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING OFF THESE PEOPLE

cheekykae Jul 28, 2009

I have discovered that the viv3 has taken money from my account today. Only from this board have I discovered that it's from the acai berry free sample. i never got the product and also there was never any indication on the website that they will be taking money from the credit card account in the future. I have also never authorized any debit to be done from my account and I have never confirmed any purchase.

sarah lilburn Jul 29, 2009

i signed up for free trail, no where did it say that if i did not cancel with in a time piriod i would then be charge a fee, i got my free trial
    the next thing i know £74 has been taken out of my bank not having any luck getting hold of company to get refund, i am really mad that companys do this to people

• Dt
    dt90827 Jul 29, 2009

I wanted to cancel as I never agreed to further payments getting taken out of my account. I signed up to what I thought was a FREE trial as advertised in the email i received from them, which was false advertising. I have now been advised by my credit company that they have taken 2 payments for the postage and packaging that i was not happy about in the slightest but now after speaking to the credit card company again I have now found out that they have now taken 2 further payments in the same month. I did not what so ever agree for them to take out further payments for things am not interested in getting and the fact i did not give permission to either. I have already sent the product unopened back to them. I now want the payments to stop coming out of my account and for a refund on all money that you have taken from my account without my permission and for 1 of the postage and packaging fees. The fact that this was never explained or asked of me I am less than happy about. I have not received any other products from them but still payments have been taken for something I have not got or know anything about and there staff are less than helpful with helping me cancel.

• Mi
    Michelle Sharples Jul 30, 2009

I received some products from viv3, paid the amount that was advertised and then they took two payments out of my credit with out me knowing. I have spoken to someone at viv 3 and they put the phone down on me. Please can you sort it out for me .

• Ka
    Kathleen Byrne Aug 01, 2009

i recently sent for pills that were advertised for 4.60... this amount was taken from my account plus an aditional 160.00euro which i did not give my concent for
    these people are scammers

Malcolm Marcus Aug 02, 2009

I ordered a free trial of Resveratrol and paid on July 16, 2009 US $5.93 for shipping and handling. Thought I was going to get samples of two products that they claim should be taken together but only received Resveratrol. On July 28, 2009 an amount of US $118.63. I did not ordewr any additional products nor have I received any. What a scam and I intend to get my money back.

Malcolm

JoBanana Aug 02, 2009

These ### also stole money from me. I am on the phone now to shut down my credit card so that they can't steal any more. Yes, we all feel like fools for bieng sucked into their dirty little scam but you belive people to be genuine don't you. These people need to be stopped. I will report them to appropriate bodies. I can't believe that they are still advertising today.

• Am
    Amanda S Aug 03, 2009

I went on site and looked through Q&A.. I thought for a rip off company this was ironic that they would have this on their website in such a way --- makes them look guilty in every sense of the word!
    We take Credit Card fraud very seriously and considerate it a crime. Our Risk/Fraud Department will verify that the transaction is indeed fraud and was not ordered by you. In such case we kindly ask you to contact us and our Customer Service Team will be happy to assist you. Please prepare the following information before calling or writing to us: name on your credit card, descriptor(s) on the charges, amounts, and date(s) of the charges, your billing and shipping address.

We would like to inform you that making a false claim is a criminal offense and you will be prosecuted if such claim is made. All information that you provide us, along with all related log files and IP addresses will be forwarded to the local police department and district attorney. In addition the governmental cybercrime agency will use this data to investigate and establish the physical location and computer from which the account was created.

• Lo
    Lori St Amant Aug 03, 2009

I have been charged 131.86 twice for one bottle of Acai Berry Detox. You can not get ahold of them to cancel and they don't seem to have a fax either. I have called Mastercard and filed a compaint. Boooo to this company. BTw I only received one bottle of the detox.

• Am
    AMB9972 Aug 05, 2009

Yes I fell for it too...Just stopped my credit card so they can't scam any more. Really poor and misleading information and obviously knew what they were doing. Well gotta learn from it I guess just warn everyone you know not to go near these sharks.

SandraMack Aug 05, 2009

Call the international number posted on the Viv3 Website and call between 9am and 5pm (U.K. time zone). I guarantee you will get through. Try again.

• Ly
    lynsey davison Aug 06, 2009

i have been scammed into the 15 trial and had money taken from my account couldany one help me to contact them to cancel .. contact number or email address

many thanks

lynsey

• Ar
    Arif Hussain Aug 07, 2009

Hi, contact ur bank and tell they have did fraud with you.

• Ki
    kickinside Aug 07, 2009

• Po
    porsha Aug 08, 2009

I too have been victim of this scam. taking money from my acount without my knowledge. I cant beleive that viv3 claim to help those with weight issues just to exploit them. I will be pursuing a cancelation and refund.

• Di
    Disgusted5 Aug 08, 2009

See my August 8 complaint about Viv3. Their email address is [email protected] Your best bet would be to contact your financial institution. Viv3 is a scam!

• Di
    Disgusted5 Aug 08, 2009

See my August 8 complaint. I cancelled via email and then contacted my credit card company. The address is [email protected] Viv3 is a scam!

Janiestar Aug 09, 2009

EVERYONE WHO HAS BEEN SCAMMED BY THIS COMPANY SHOULD GO TO www.insolvency.gov.uk AND LODGE A COMPLAINT ABOUT THE COMPANY. tHE MORE COMPAINTS THEY GET, THE MORE LIKELY THEY ARE TO INVESTIGATE.

• zoloftn151 Aug 09, 2009

Did you check to see how many others were scammed by this company before you got scammed yourself?

You are part of the reason that internet fraud ( STUPIDITY ) is a multi billion dollar a year business. Thanks for making the costs of my products and services go up.

• Ro
    Robyn1964 Aug 18, 2009

I also signed up for the trial and got billed. They tablets don't do what they say they do. What can be done? Surely a refund is due if the product doesn't do what it advertises it does. Is that not true in the UK

• Io
    Ior Aug 19, 2009

I did buy some acai berry.

What a terrible scam! 239.00US $ + postage from UK !!! How can I get that meny back ?

• Br
    Bridie Morrissey Aug 19, 2009

These are all people who have been scammed & unauthorised samounts taken forl just ordinary people gettin on wilh life. these fraudsters shud be closed down Does anyone know someone we cud contact ot file a complaint

• Br
    Bridie Morrissey Aug 19, 2009

I am amazed how many people have been scammed, the companies in question have norespect for humans, \\\\\How do they sleep at night sleep at all at night knowing u spent ur day fraudulently taking money from ordinary poor people. shud feel like chicken ###, Remember these compainies are ### & ### of the earlh pureLift Ultra

• Pe
    Percy123 Aug 21, 2009

why do ###s not read the terms and conditions before trying online samples. People have time to read forums full of lies and gossip but they cannot read terms and conditions before giving their credit info. That prooves that people will put more effort in avoiding that they are to blame instead of putting in effort to prevent from having problems.

• Sm
    Smoothy Rat Aug 25, 2009

You're being much too tough on the poor souls who get taken in by viv3! After someone I know was taken in by them, I also had a look onscreen at their blab and discovered that it looked entirely reasonable. The problem is that viv3 have employed experts in developing their website and the average person quite reasonably is taken in by them.

But there is hope.

As soon as she saw that a large sum had been debited to her account, my friend was able to quickly get on to her bank and have her debit card cut up and a new one issued. Result? No products received from viv3, and the money that had been debited was recredited to her account by the bank. But!! you must be quick to act - a couple of days is all you might have in which to commence action with the bank.

Good luck to all taken in by these scamster ###.

• Dr
    drop kick Sep 01, 2009

I ONLY ARGREED TO THE FIFTEEN DAY TRIAL WHICH WAS $7.44 AND HAVE SINCE BEEN DEBITED 2 PAYMENTS OF 147.00 IN ONE MONTH.I HAVE HAD TO CANCEL MY CARD IN THE HOPE THEY WILL STOP BUT THERE IS NO GARENTEE FOR THIS
    DONT GO NEAR THEM

• Ci
    cinreign70 Sep 23, 2009

I HEAR YOU...CAN ANYONE BELEIVE THAT THIS COMPANY IS STILL ALOUD TO TRADE... WHO EVER KNEW THAT YOU WOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR A FREE TRIAL!!! i AM SURE MORE OF THE INNOCENT PUBLIC WILL FALL FOR THIS AND IT MAKES ME BLOODY SAD... WHERE IS THE HONOR!!!????? HOW CAN WE GET OUR MONEY BACK...BLOODY THEIVES!!!

• Ro
    roythefox Sep 23, 2009

con la scusa del campione omaggio e con i dati della carta di credito mi hanno addebitato 170.00 euro dei prodotti per intero senza averli mai richiesti e mai ricevuti

• Mi
    mich775 Dec 30, 2009

hi i have two numbers [protected] or [protected] gd luck has they just kept telling me cmputers were down...