Visions Electronics — Repair with extended warranty
Purchased a tv and was talked into buying extended 5 year warranty. Was told if not used then at the end of 5 years we get our money back. Nothing was said about a store credit or having to buy something that is double the cost in order to obtain. Fast forward 3 years. TV needed to be repaired or replaced. Called the St. James location and was asked to bring it in. No one mentioned in house repair option. The staff wrote a ticket and said because of the holiday we would get an answer in 5 days but it would probably be replaced The tv sat in the shop for 9 days and now we are told it will take 6 to 8 weeks to determine the repair. We called customer service and was told that it was company policy for a 6 to 8 week wait. It is not on their website, our receipt or on the 5 year warranty plan. Unless you enjoy losing money, having massive amounts of migraines and being treated poorly stay far away .
More Visions Electronics Complaints & Reviews
- Visions Electronics - buyers beware!
- Autostart / Visions Electronics - bad quality car starter!
- Visions Electronics - customer service piss poor at best
- Visions Electronics - extended warranty
- Visions Electronics - 60 day price protection
- Visions Electronics - uhd tv
- Visions Electronics - Not honoring the 5 year warranty of a tv I bought on sept 27, 2017
- Visions Electronics - treated poorly
- Visions Electronics - faulty car starter - no satisfaction
- Visions Electronics - Never received