Vidanta Group — Vidanta group timeshare scam
We went to a timeshare presentation at the riviera maya in nov 2015. It was the worst thing we could of done. Sadly we were scammed. In the sales presentation we asked many questions, and some questions various times. Every question or doubt we had regarding the contract was put to ease by the 2 sales persons who dealt with us. We have tried contacting them at many different numbers and sent them letters. We have been promised that our calls will be returned but they are not. They will not cancel the purchase or contract and they will not even bother to speak to us and find a resolution.
We found 170 complaints on one website against this merchant and their timeshare sales such as the one we bought. I also found dozens of complaints at other complaints boards, at the better business bureau and dozens of other sites online. If you search online, vida vacations or vacation privileges or mayan resorts you will see endless lists of customers who like us were lied to and scammed.
We found mexican timeshare solutions when searching the web for help and within a few months, they were able to get the cancellation of our contract. We are so relieved to not have timeshare payments anymore
Do not visit this resort or go to their timeshare presentation no matter what is offered to you. Do not buy from these thieves.
More Vidanta Group Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Mayan Palace - class action lawsuit 
- Mayan Palace - Mexican Timeshare took hundreds of millions 
- Vida Vacations / Vidanta - Timeshare scam 
- Mayan Palace - Scam 
- Mayan Palace - LIES BY SALES PEOPLE 
- Vidanta - Won't refund deposit 
- Mayan Palace - mayan palace awful timeshare experience 
- Mayan Palace - They ruined my vacations. 
- Mayan Palace - Credit Card Cloned 
- [Resolved] Vidanta - Fraudulent Sales Practice of Acapulco sales office