Viagogo.com β€” agent was dishonest and stole my money

P Review updated:

I ordered 3 tickets from the website www.Viagogo.com. I didn’t like the services at all, because the seller promised to deliver them within 5 days. And every day he called me and told blah-blah and empty promises. I told to stop it and return money. This scammer told to come to some unknown for me place and he would be there. I came, but he didn’t. After that no money and no tickets. ###. I wonder if there are other people, who had the same experience. Can you provide any good piece of advice?

• Te
    teter Mar 15, 2014

I had bad experience of buying from the website www.viagogo.com. The seller told me that one ticket cost $120 and I took 2 tickets. After that he provided me tickets and the price was $89. Also he provided different seats, and my friend and I seated separately, but I bought two seats together. Don’t buy from them. Also he didn’t reply to phone calls or emails, after he delivered the tickets. It might be a good idea, if people write about their experience with this seller.

• De
    demitrios Dec 11, 2018

Purchased Guns n Roses Tickets to be seated near Golden Circle for R1767.25 p/ticket. Received tickets to the face value of R515.00, 350% markup. From your online page I know what I purchased and what I was given. Very disappointed! Viagogo was not helpful at all. Never to used them again and highly recommend others never to use them. THIEVES!!!

• Li
    li huan chin Jul 13, 2019

Purchased concert ticket on viagogo during payment session stated I will get 212.99 but while I received the ticket only cost 152😱😱😱😱😱 while I called their customer service they said couldn't do anything for my issue...