Viagogo — show cancelled but using excuses to not refund
Purchase tickets at double the price unknowingly. Show gets cancelled and horrible to deal with. They say no hassle refund but I'll disagree there. I will post my horrible experience I've had with viagogo to try to prevent anyone else goes through the same ordeal. Imagine dragons in Quebec city was a fail. Cancelled due to weather. Feq is an 11 day festival. Passes cost 109 plus tax through feq. I did not realize this and ended up getting tickets to just imagine dragons for 220 a piece. For ONE set. NOT 11 days of festival. Apon the set starting 1 1/2 songs in, its cancelled. Weather. This should not matter due to fact they say apon cancelation just send your passes back and we'll refund. The show was cancelled so I do not know what the issue is. Spending thousands of dollars to get to show to have this happen sucks. What sucks more is viagogo service. I dont reccomend anyone to use their service unless they rightfully refund me.
More Viagogo Complaints & Reviews
- Viagogo - pick up point miles away from venue with three hour collection window
- Viagogo AG - purchase of concert tickets
- Viagogo - refund
- Viagogo - never buy tickets from these people!
- Viagogo - fifa world cup 2018 tickets
- Viagogo - ticket sales
- Viagogo - eur3, 000 spent on two football tickets which I never received
- Viagogo - product sold is different to product received
- Viagogo - concert tickets viagogo
- Viagogo - tommy emmanuel concert qpac brisbane on 3/10