Viagogo — pearl jam concert
I bought ticket for Pearl Jam at Arena O2 - London on the 17th of June (the concert had been postponed to July, 17th) and I've told that I should keep the same order, same ticket for this concert. After 2 hours at the queue, I discovered that someone had the same ticket and was already inside of the house. I had to buy another ticket and now I'm NOT finding anyone to answer for the 133, 53 I paid on the first ticket. Someone must be in charge for this fraud.
More Viagogo Complaints & Reviews
- Viagogo - pick up point miles away from venue with three hour collection window
- Viagogo AG - purchase of concert tickets
- Viagogo - refund 
- Viagogo - never buy tickets from these people!
- Viagogo - fifa world cup 2018 tickets 
- Viagogo - ticket sales
- Viagogo - eur3, 000 spent on two football tickets which I never received
- Viagogo - product sold is different to product received
- Viagogo - concert tickets viagogo
- Viagogo - tommy emmanuel concert qpac brisbane on 3/10