Viagogoorder id [protected] british formula 1 grand prix 2017

A

To whom this may concern,
I would like to report Viagogo for unclear charges on their website.
I purchased 2 tickets but as I went on to the page it gave me a few minutes to purchase these tickets due to tickets quickly selling out and so had to rush to purchase them.
Once I had put all my details in to the system and pushed purchase it told me that the purchase price was £128 higher than what the tickets were marketed for which by this time the transaction had already been made and I couldn't go back.
After this whole ordeal I went to the page again to see if these extra prices were shown anywhere and they say the price does not include VAT and delivery but then there is no option to actually see how much these charges are so one cant actually see what this price will be until you put your card details in and hit pay.
If I knew these added prices I would NOT have purchased the tickets.
Not only that, but I specifically clicked on the tab requesting the seats be booked together and only found out after I got my confirmation email the booking did not even include seats and these were standing only tickets for an all day event!