Verizon Fiospay/fraud

Trg field solutions a subsidary of verizon fios there client-
Beware of this company they promised full benefits, salary + commissions, and incentives, paid vacation, and paid holidays, and paid bonuses, with the opportunity to grow and job security. I cannot speak for any other location other than the one I was employeed at. At this location the following problems where found-management was sleeping together, they where busted at least three times, for the first 4-5 months no commission payment was made to us, oh by the way I was one of the top three so let me make it clear that on any given week I sold at least 16 plus triple bundle winbacks in cablevision and or comcast areas respectfully. I was always in the top 3 at this company as long as I was selling. When the first management team quit out of the clear blue sky. They hired an unqualified former wall street investment broker who thought that he could do the job because it looked easy. I decided to help out a little hoping to get people paid it worked for a minute. I received a promotion however we worked from 9am-12 midnite to get these people paid. What they got was 2-3 weeks of payments with something they called commission. We worked like dogs to get them paid then things changed the lead started to tell people they could come in drunk, just eat beef and it would be ok, profanity was apart of there day to day operation unless verizon came they tried to hide everything. They fired those who couldnt sell and some who could without the correct training. We received and eviction notice because they didnt even pay the rent. I could not watch what was happening so I tried to teach this man how things should be done, he never listened just made things worst. I never seen an incentive pay eventhough I received the offers in my email for me and the office. They lied left and right. They cut salaries for no reason and without warning even the top office stopped selling. They claimed I had -0- confirmed one with with 8 installed and 7 pending. If 8 where installed that means they where confirmed. I stepped down after realizing one the company didnt not exist with unemployment none of the number ein numbers matched the governments records. How do I know I was the contact person. This guy hired people who worked for 20/20 under someone's name and they never ever reported to the office. They did manage to get there checks of course. The regional director pushed recycled sales to be processed over and over again just to make the office look good. They changed the base salary 3 times in 3 months until finally they did away with it. Of course thats against the law, but so is not paying your employees. As it is right now the are being sued so please dont say this company is on the up and up there is so much more to tell.