vanderbilt mortgage/clayton homes/ berkshire hathawayhud violations/violations of the auto stay/forgery/fraud

M

have been involved in pro se litigation with vanderbilt mortgage/ my state involved/ politics/ corrupt judicial system...had a fixed rate mortgage originated on property that was an illegal landfill, no county records of that or my ever owning originating property, no mortgage filed/sued for money back on property/ vanderbilt unwilling to change amount of loan to reflect a new property/ paid monies from sale back into mortgage/never reflected/no statments ever in over ten years/forced into litigation by vanderbilt with continued raising on monthly payment with excuses from escrow, property tax increase, insurance, warren needs new shoes, no documentation of said increases, made a regular payment was put into an overage account by vanderbilt, and they started foreclosure...i said come and get it, but your gonna have to kill me before I give up, been through every court every state federal entity to get to the bottom of this to no avail, did a chapter 7 with hopes of getting the issues into a different court not very good outcome thusfar...have had mail tampered with (anything coming from the court of appeals) filed reports on that, tried to get in with the fbi...have been targeted by local police...hmmmmmmm, getting stopped for no reason, incurring cost after cost, coincidence?, I don't think so, tried to expose local politicians who were involved in my closing, and the sale of "dump" which I lived on, which made my children sick, which i have environmental reports on that no human inhabitants should live within a hundred feet of, in current litigation have been provided by vanderbilt two hud statments with payoffs to two different sellers, all "names" in santa fe county...vanderbilt forged applications for title on my mobile home 4 years after my supposed closing...they think my birthdate is 01/01/1901, my question is why arn't we being heard???? Vanderbilt and their attorneys and all involved are breaking every law and rule that there is meant to protect the consumer, WHERES THE HELP? Killing me slowly is what they are doing, HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN? Please visit my website, I'm limited as to how much I can do on here, but there might be some useful links and such for those of you in the same boat. God Speed

www.seekerfortruthandjustice.yolasite.com

• Mo
    mom6 Dec 29, 2009

hmmmmmm thanks for taking the time for such positive non-judgmental feedback, there is an old saying you know, walk in someone elses shoes before you pass judgment...but thanks for your wonderful insight, and invaluable advice...your a winner thats for sure. And just so you know, not all of us are fortunate enough to aquire representation against such a large company and I for one am extremely proud of the fact that I have come this far on my own. Let me just speculate that you may have connections with Vanderbilt ???? Have a wonderful day!

• La
    L & M Seamon Jr Jan 06, 2011

Well, my shoe size must be the same size, as my huband and I purchased what we were told, was a modular, with all upgrades. Our builder, Bergh Construction, Eau CLaire, WI, along with Schult, Clayton, Crest, whatever they are calling themselves today. Our house is a manufactured nightmare. The loan was predatory. We should know? I was 55 year's old, in 2007 and never heard of predatory lending. Schult claims, we were given a special HUD home. What that mean's? Building violations, health violation, and a generic, clapboard box with ceilings opening, mold under the crawlspace and cabinet's that come off the walls. Crest/Schult faciliate sub-standard home's to Bergh. Our house is only 3 year's old. Floor's are mushy and buckling, no trim on window's, window's are NOT Anderson Windows, as advertised. We have minimum insulation, even though it was bought with HUD money. Paranoid? We are getting the same treatment too. I have service record's for each time they came to fix one problem, only for another to appear. I contacted Wisconsin Dept of Building Safety, who issued many violations. That was in June, 2009. Violations still exist. State will not do a thing. I am on SSD. This is a sick house too. you CANNOT retain an attorney. Either it's way too expensive, or attorney's perfer the wealthier clients. Romaine Bergh, of Bergh Construction, Eau CLaire, knows many people and attorneys. Our house is a Berkshire-Hathaway, which is another way of saying a dump. Warren Buffet is involved someway with Berkshire, and worried he would have to eat at McDonald's for Thanksgiving. Let him, eat bread. Like one of you said, unless you walk in our shoes, you do not know. We are old, sick and and will have to move again, because this house is so bad. Wasn't Vanderbuilt with us, Wells Fargo Mortgage. The loan was predatory and we fell, hook, line and sinker. HUD home's are Government funded loans. Guess who's pocket the money comes from? Tax payer's. All banks should closed, until they pay back their "bail-outs". Why would Schult/Crest/Clayton, and all those other aka be used? Fraud, and big time, with Government funds. The one who responded and knows so much about law, why don't you help people in our situations and see for yourself. Yes, there is no fool, like an old fool. But this "old fool" is in for a long run. I will not stop complaining until we have a safe and healthy place to live.

Chong Yang Aug 12, 2016

Any more updates for building a home with these guys?

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices