Menu
Home Books ValoreBooks sell back scam - accept text book and don't pay

ValoreBooks  -  sell back scam - accept text book and don't pay

B
Author of the complaint
8:48 pm
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

Stay away from Valore Books. Sent a text book as a sell back only to receive an email saying they think it is 'counterfeit' and they have sent it off to the publisher to be 'confirmed'. So no money, no book and too bad for me. Since they have stolen this book (and the $$ it initially cost ) from me (and have done it to many others) I will pursue every avenue I can, just on principle, to get the money due to me. Shame on Valore Books for stealing from poor students. Each time I contact them they just resend the email. I have contacted the BBB, the publisher, the original book seller I purchased the book from, and posted many negative reviews in the hopes of saving someone else from being robbed by Valore's unscrupulous practices.
Good luck Valore, I've got your number...
This is the email I received from valore:
Your book "Essential Cell Biology, 4th Edition" (ISBN: [protected]) is currently under review as it exhibited characteristics that indicate that it may be counterfeit. The book is being sent to the publisher to be examined. This process can take 1 - 3 months. If the book is confirmed to be authentic, it will be paid the price it was quoted. If the book is confirmed to be counterfeit, the book will stay with the publisher and the matter will be out of our hands. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause.

More ValoreBooks complaints & reviews