VALICcustomer service

T

I seem to be having a problem getting my money from you. Every time there seems to be a different reason that no one has informed me of. If there was a problem someone could have called or sent me an email. Nobody did .I have faxed these papers twice. Nobody told me there was a problem. On the first pages I made a second copy of page 1 because there was not room to put 5 accounts on the one page .They are telling me there is a problem because the paperwork is incomplete. The paperwork was all there . They should have more spaces on the paperwork so you can put all of your accounts on one page. I really think they are wanting to charge me for overnight on every check they send, and they do not want me to get my money out. I am separated from Dci and I am over 55 so what is the problem??? It is not your money it is mine that I have worked for not you. I have tried to be nice but you do not want to play nice. I really hate to be this way but I am so mad I can not stand it if this is the way your customersite are treated you do not need to be in business. I intend to call the security exchange commission, BBC and anyone else who will listen to me.

• Pe
    Peggy Russell Aug 28, 2017

Valic is horrible to deal with. I have made over 80 phone calls. They do not know what they are doing, and have only once returned a phone call. They do not listen, and their "client care center"" is only a call center - not actually Valic. At best they will "email" your request somewhere. Email? and who read the "department" email? anyone? no one seems to. They are completely useless if you try to get your money out.
    Three months now, and I still can't get my money out!!

• La
    Laurabrooks Jan 24, 2018

Same here..I cannot get my money. Cannot get past the first step which is a verbal password that I have no idea what it is. The procedure to get verbal password removed is ridiculous, ie write down all my info and word age then fax it to them. I am so frustrated I could die! I have no idea how to solve this problem.