UTI Bank Credit CardUnauthorized billing!

I

I have got a UTI bank credit card. When submitting the form I was told by the executive that there is no joining fee or annual fee. But when I received the first statement, there was an addition of Rs. 400/- as joining fee. I tried to call the customer care number printed on the back of the card but there was nobody to pick the phone or respond except the computerized one.

Beware!

• Is
    Islamuddin Ansari May 12, 2008

Dear Sir,
    I have uti credit card number is "[protected]". I have already paid full payment but still i am getting unauthorised bills as well as unnecessary calls since one month daily from credit bill dept. since i don't have time to attend the calls, and nobody recieve complaint call.
    So because of this reason pls. cancel my card as soon as possible.
    Thanks & Best Regards
    Ansari

• Ra
    RAJAT sinha roy Jan 03, 2008

I MR.RAJATSINHA ROYCREDIT CARD NO-[protected] 7608, I HAVE USED RS 24000/- ONLY BUT THE STATEMENT HAS BEEN SENT RS36800/-.MR.RAJIB BASU AND KOUSHIK SEN TWO PEOPLE SAID THAT THEY ARE COMING FROM COLLECTION DEPARTMENT DEMAND RS36800/- AT A TIME AND USED SLANG LANGUAGE GIVEN THREAT TO MY FAMILY MAMBER TO MY RESIDENCE ADDRESS 47G, BALLYGUNGE TERRACE GOLPARK KOLKATA-700029.SO IT IT THE PROCESS OF COLLECTION DEPARTMENT?I HOPE YOUR PROPER ACTION ON THIS MATTER,OTHERWISE I WILL TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST THEM.

• Sy
    syed basheer ahmed Dec 14, 2007

I have applied for credit card one month back i want to know the status of it and the ref no.

• Kr
    Krishna Dec 11, 2007

I am Axis Bank credit card customer, I am not getting the statement of Creadit card every month.I have called almost 7 times to customer care, Still i didn't get my statement. Every they lift the phone tell same thing that we will forward you the statement but no one will take my seriously. How many times we have to call???

Such a bad customer services that axis bank was providing, People pls don't take Axis bank credit card because i am experiencing the lot of problem with it.

• Vi
    Vikas agarwal Nov 23, 2007

hi
    iam vikas agarwal using UTI Credit card from last 6 months but after 6 monts my uti gold credit card is not working I tried to call the customer care number printed on the back of the card but there was nobody to pick the phone or respond except the computerized one. next they did not send any msg for deacivate of my credit card . then their mail address in not working. if any problem is facing by customer there should be proper resopnce other wise why this card been issued

• So
    SOUNDAR RAJ.P Oct 18, 2007

I have applied for this UTI bank credit card 4 months back .. so many time people came for verification. Many calls also . Reference no. was 512826 .

But it is a really unprofessionalism of this people.

• Ne
    NEELESH CHATURVEDI Oct 18, 2007

I have applied for this UTI bank credit card 4 months back .. so many time people came for verification . many calls also . Reference no. was 339134 , then after 3 months i applied again in the name of axis bank that reference no. is 730390.

But it is a really unprofessionalism of this people.

• Nv
    N vivek Oct 14, 2007

I applied for a credit card 45 days back and I cant able to know the status through phone banking & also from DSA team pls let me know the status!

• Pr
    PREMA MANSHANI Oct 07, 2007

This is in reference to the application number:595552 is my confirmation number for my credit card application. Till now I haven't received the credit card. I got a call 2 times for verification. They told that i will get card in1 week. Its been more that 1month.

• Gp
    G PRAKASH REDDY Sep 11, 2007

my name is G PRAKASH REDDY . I applied for uti bank credit card. one week back i got a message ur appliction is approved . reff num 500106. how much time it takes to reach me.

• Ko
    kokhila Sep 05, 2007

I have got a UTI bank credit card. When submitting the form I was told by the executive that there is no joining fee or annual fee. But when I received the first statement, there was an addition of Rs. 400/- as joining fee n entry fee of Rs.500/-. I tried to call the customer care number printed on the back of the card but there was nobody to pick the phone or respond except the computerized one. next they did not send any msg for changing to axis bank. then their mail address in not working. Finally they did not send statement and send sms to me on due date evening.

• Gm
    G.Mallika Deep Jul 02, 2007

Hi,

This is in reference to the application number:307714 is my confirmation number for my credit card application. Till now i haven't received the credit card.I got a call 2 times for verification. They told that i will get card in1 week. Its been more that 1month.