Usfastcashfraud

L

I originally had a $250 loan. My first payment was for $75. They told me with fees, etc., the repayment would be $400 immedidately to close out the original loan. They offered a re-loan of $500.

When I paid the loan with my debit card (very bad idea), I was transferred to the customer service area to set up a new loan for $500, as they promised and was told that $300 was the max.

These people are cunning, dishonest, liers and false.

I disputed the charges with my bank and filed a complaint with the FTC.

Please it is a scam, do not get caught up. They purposely deal in deceit. I don't know how they sleep at night!