USAA — automobile insurance
I have been with USAA for 32 years. I have always used their automobile insurance and have had a few minor claims. After receiving flood damage to my beautiful new Dodge Challenger R/T I was told by the repair shop to make sure I used OEM parts to repair the car. He advised me to make sure I had there OEM option on my coverage and that it usually only costs about $30.00 extra. He said that he had it. i called USAA and received 3 different answers/lies from 3 different "call center" employees. Each was clueless. In the long run, I found out that USAA does NOT offer ANY OEM repair parts.
BE ADVISED THAT ANY PART YOU REPLACE ON YOUR CAR THROUGH USAA INSURANCE WILL BE A RECYCLED PIECE OF GARBAGE!! You will have no choice but to replace your trashed car at your expense after they "fix" it with inferior parts!! Dump this company now!!!
More USAA Complaints & Reviews
- USAA - horrible mortgage servicing 
- USAA - cam and cheating! 
- USAA - cam and rip off! 
- USAA Federal Savings Bank - usaa's unfair business practices! 
- USAA Home Owners Insurance - bad faith 
- USAA Federal Savings Bank - service
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - banking
- United Services Automobile Association [USAA] - car insurance
- USAA - eligibility
- USAA Auto Insurance - refuses to pay