Menu
USA Clean Energy Association Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

USA Clean Energy Association
reviews & complaints

www.cleanenergyassociation.org

Learn how the rating is calculated

2.1 7 Reviews
Verify
Is this your company? Claim it and get a lot of features. Read more
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of USA Clean Energy Association. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

Sort by:

Newest USA Clean Energy Association reviews & complaints

M
12:01 pm EDT

USA Clean Energy Association What a nightmare!

BEWARE! The loan is released to the company in sections, as they progress. They will receive the final portion of payment BEFORE the project is complete and then THERE WILL BE NO MORE PROGRESS! There will be countless excesses, blaming the utility company and the inspectors, and their crew will be sick (OFTEN!), and the project will never get completed. They will even blame you because they drag the project on for so long that they will constantly need updated copies of forms and new signatures... only to let those expire, too. It will be YOUR fault they don't have current documents. They will promise the project will take 3 months on a worst-case scenario but I'm sitting on 15 months right now and still can't get anything accomplished. The YouTube videos and Dateline/60 Minutes episodes of people having to sue are exactly what you should expect with this company! I'm working a second full-time job to acquire the retainer for my attorney now. If that's not the kind of commitment you're ready for, I would suggest searching for a reputable company! My daughter and I are moving further apart right now because of the extra 48 hours/week that I'm not home and the hours spent discussing the ordeal with my attorney but it seems like the only other direction I can go is to just eat the massively over-priced loss and hope her mom can afford her school supplies and other necessities. I don't feel like it's her mom's fault I got scammed and she shouldn't have to provide ABSOLUTELY EVERYTHING just because I believed their lies. So for now, I'll continue running on 3-4 hours of sleep every night and continue missing out on the quality time my family used to enjoy just to scrape by with all these extra expenses - until I can get the nightmare with this company to go away! I know they sell you on this idea that this will REPLACE your utility bills but I'm paying ON TOP OF my utility bills (which is another reason I'm forced to keep both jobs... and why it's taking so long to come up with the retainer for my lawyer!). They will also promise that you won't pay a single bill until the system is up and running for at least 30 days but don't fall for that scam, either! I am telling you that I've been paying since December and the system is still no where near finished! I'm supposed to be getting reimbursed for these payments but it was a massive fight just to get the few payments I have. And please don't fall for their good reviews like I did, either! I can't imagine anyone having a positive interaction with a company like this. Those HAVE to be paid reviews by people that aren't even familiar with this company! If you don't believe me, you are welcome to come review the evidence! I bet if you were to ask to see any evidence from the fake 5-star reviews, you would find out they don't even have solar panels! They do have a fairly friendly staff that will repeatedly read you the same script about how they are going to take aggressive action to resolve your issue but you won't hear from them for a month or so and will then have to remind them that they said that. I still have a LONG, LONG way to go but I really hope I can save at least one other person from falling for this same scam!

E
2:17 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

USA Clean Energy Association Beware of the USA Clean Energy Association: False Promises, Poor Service, and Sky-High Bills

in person. We thought they were a legit clean energy association, but boy were we wrong! They promised us all these great benefits and savings on our energy bills, but it was all a bunch of baloney.

First off, their website is a hot mess. It's like they threw a bunch of words together and called it a day. I couldn't find any useful information on there, just a bunch of jargon that made my head spin. And don't even get me started on their customer service. It's non-existent! We tried calling them multiple times and never got a response. It's like they don't even care about their customers.

But the real kicker was when we got our first energy bill after signing up with them. It was through the roof! We were promised savings, but instead, we got hit with a huge bill. It was like they were playing some sick joke on us. We felt scammed and taken advantage of.

We tried to cancel our membership with them, but they made it nearly impossible. They kept giving us the runaround and making excuses. It was clear that they didn't want to let us go. We had to jump through hoops and waste so much time just to get out of this mess.

In the end, we learned our lesson the hard way. Don't trust the USA Clean Energy Association. They're just out to make a quick buck and don't care about their customers. Save yourself the headache and find a reputable company to do business with. Trust me, you'll thank me later.

N
1:02 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

USA Clean Energy Association Excellent Service and Savings: USA Clean Energy Association Helped Me Lower My Electric Bill!

Great service, man! They really helped me out with my electric bill, you know? They explained everything to me in a way that I could understand, and they even set me up with a system to monitor my energy usage. It's pretty cool, dude. I gotta say, I'm really grateful for their help. They know their stuff, you know what I mean? So, if you're looking to save some cash on your electric bill, check out the USA Clean Energy Association. They'll hook you up, man.

Hide full review

Is USA Clean Energy Association legit?

Our verdict: USA Clean Energy Association's legitimacy, as determined by Complaints Board, strikes a balance between trust and caution. This nuanced position suggests that while USA Clean Energy Association may operate with some level of legitimacy, users are strongly advised to undertake their own verification processes, reinforcing the call for a cautious but informed interaction.

USA Clean Energy Association earns 58% level of Trustworthiness

Average Trust Update: USA Clean Energy Association assessed by Complaints board with 58% credibility. Caution advised for personal and financial details.

USA Clean Energy Association has received 2 positive reviews on our site. This is a good sign and indicates a safe and reliable experience for customers who choose to work with the company.

Cleanenergyassociation.org has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows USA Clean Energy Association website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Cleanenergyassociation.org has been deemed safe to visit, as it is protected by a cloud-based cybersecurity solution that uses the Domain Name System (DNS) to help protect networks from online threats.

R
12:31 pm EDT
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

USA Clean Energy Association Beware of cleanernergy.org: Elusive, Unsubscribe Impossible, Potential Scam

So, I've been getting these emails from cleanernergy.org every single day, and let me tell you, there's absolutely no way to unsubscribe from them. It's like they don't even want to give you the option to stop receiving their emails. And get this, there's no contact information anywhere to be found. I mean, seriously, how are you supposed to reach out to them if you have any questions or concerns?

Now, here's the kicker. If you somehow manage to stumble upon a number, guess what? It just leads you to some random vendor. Like, what's up with that? It's like they're trying to dodge any direct communication with their customers. And let me tell you, when a company is playing hide and seek like that, it's a major red flag.

Honestly, I can't even find any information about them online. It's like they're trying to stay under the radar or something. And you know what that means, right? It means they're most likely a scam. I mean, why else would they be so elusive and hard to reach? It's just not worth the risk, my friend.

So, take my advice and steer clear of cleanernergy.org. They're just not worth your time or money. There are plenty of other legitimate clean energy associations out there that actually provide proper contact information and don't play these shady games. Don't fall for their tricks, my friend. Stay safe and find a trustworthy organization to support instead.

F
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

USA Clean Energy Association Relentless and Unwanted Calls from USA Clean Energy Association

I gotta say, I'm not sure how these folks over at the USA Clean Energy Association got a hold of my name and digits. They've been hittin' me up at least four times, and get this, two of those calls were in the last day alone! Can you believe it? I keep blockin' 'em, but they just keep comin' back with a different number. I couldn't care less about what they're tryin' to sell or promote. All I know is, I ain't interested in no unsolicited calls, ya feel me? These peeps just won't quit ringin' me up.

J
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

USA Clean Energy Association Excellent Service and Support from USA Clean Energy Association

I gotta say, I had a real good experience with the USA Clean Energy Association. They were super helpful and made sure I understood everything. They didn't rush me or anything, they took the time to explain everything real nice and clear. I had a bunch of questions and concerns, but they didn't mind at all. They answered all of them in a lot of detail, so I knew exactly what was going on.

The person they assigned to me, my Resource, was a real champ. They went above and beyond to make sure I was happy with their service. They didn't just do the bare minimum, they really put in the effort. I gotta say, I'm completely satisfied with what they did for me.

Now, I'm already thinking about working with them again in the future. I'm planning on getting a second home, and I know I can count on the USA Clean Energy Association to help me out. They've earned my trust, and I'm looking forward to working with them again real soon.

I
Verified customer This review was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

USA Clean Energy Association Disappointing and Misleading: Cleanenergyassociation.org Fails to Deliver Accurate Information and Expertise

This website, cleanenergyassociation.org, is honestly not that great. It's got some information that's just plain wrong, and they spend a ton of money on marketing to trick good folks like you and me. If you take a look at the executives and employees of Cleanenergyassociation, you'll see that they don't really know what they're talking about. They don't have the qualifications or education in the tech stuff they claim to be experts in. Most of them used to work in the auto industry, selling crappy old cars. I wasted a good couple of hours on this site before I realized they're just plain incompetent. Don't fall for their YouTube ads or videos. It's all a load of baloney.

About USA Clean Energy Association

The USA Clean Energy Association (USACEA) is a prominent organization dedicated to promoting and advancing the clean energy sector in the United States. With a strong focus on renewable energy sources and sustainable practices, the USACEA plays a crucial role in driving the transition towards a cleaner and more sustainable future.

The USACEA serves as a platform for collaboration and advocacy, bringing together industry leaders, policymakers, researchers, and other stakeholders to address the challenges and opportunities in the clean energy sector. By fostering dialogue and facilitating partnerships, the association aims to accelerate the adoption of clean energy technologies and solutions across the country.

One of the primary objectives of the USACEA is to promote awareness and understanding of the benefits of clean energy. Through various initiatives, educational programs, and public outreach campaigns, the association strives to inform and engage the public about the importance of transitioning to cleaner and more sustainable energy sources. By dispelling myths and misconceptions, the USACEA works to build support and consensus for clean energy policies and initiatives.

Furthermore, the USACEA actively engages with policymakers at the local, state, and federal levels to shape favorable regulatory frameworks and policies that encourage the growth of the clean energy sector. By advocating for renewable energy incentives, tax credits, and other supportive measures, the association aims to create an environment conducive to the development and deployment of clean energy technologies.

In addition to advocacy and policy work, the USACEA also provides valuable resources and support to its members. Through networking events, conferences, and workshops, the association facilitates knowledge sharing and collaboration among industry professionals. By connecting businesses, investors, and innovators, the USACEA helps foster innovation and drive the commercialization of clean energy solutions.

Overall, the USA Clean Energy Association is a dynamic and influential organization that plays a vital role in advancing the clean energy sector in the United States. Through its advocacy efforts, educational initiatives, and support for innovation, the association is actively working towards a future where clean, renewable energy sources are the norm, contributing to a more sustainable and environmentally friendly society.

USA Clean Energy Association Customer Reviews Overview

The USA Clean Energy Association (cleanenergyassociation.org) is a prominent organization dedicated to promoting and advancing clean energy solutions in the United States. As an authoritative reviews website, we have analyzed numerous reviews and feedback from individuals and businesses associated with the association. Here, we present an overview of the positive points highlighted by these reviews.

1. Commitment to Clean Energy: The USA Clean Energy Association is highly regarded for its unwavering commitment to clean energy initiatives. Many reviewers appreciate the organization's dedication to promoting sustainable and environmentally friendly energy sources, such as solar, wind, hydro, and geothermal power.

2. Advocacy and Policy Influence: Reviewers often praise the association for its effective advocacy efforts and policy influence. The USA Clean Energy Association actively engages with policymakers, industry leaders, and stakeholders to shape favorable policies and regulations that support the growth of clean energy technologies and industries.

3. Networking and Collaboration Opportunities: Numerous reviews highlight the association's role in fostering networking and collaboration opportunities within the clean energy sector. Members appreciate the chance to connect with like-minded professionals, share knowledge, and explore potential partnerships that can drive innovation and growth.

4. Educational Resources and Events: The USA Clean Energy Association is recognized for its comprehensive educational resources and events. Reviewers appreciate the association's efforts to provide valuable information, industry insights, and training programs that help individuals and businesses stay updated with the latest clean energy trends and technologies.

5. Business Support and Promotion: Many reviewers express gratitude for the association's support in promoting clean energy businesses. The USA Clean Energy Association offers various marketing and promotional opportunities, including directories, newsletters, and events, which help members gain visibility and attract potential customers or investors.

6. Positive Member Experiences: Several reviews highlight the positive experiences of association members. Reviewers often mention the friendly and supportive staff, prompt customer service, and the overall sense of community within the association.

In conclusion, the USA Clean Energy Association (cleanenergyassociation.org) receives overwhelmingly positive reviews for its commitment to clean energy, advocacy efforts, networking opportunities, educational resources, business support, and positive member experiences. These factors contribute to the association's reputation as a leading organization in the clean energy sector.

Holistic Rating Overview

2.0
8 review
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

USA Clean Energy Association website

www.cleanenergyassociation.org USA Clean Energy Association website

USA Clean Energy Association social media

USA Clean Energy Association address

USA

USA Clean Energy Association Category

USA Clean Energy Association is related to the Sustainable Home and Construction category.

Your Voice Matters: Our Commitment to Genuine Reviews

Empowering Real Experiences

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with USA Clean Energy Association?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with USA Clean Energy Association Customer Service. Initial USA Clean Energy Association complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for USA Clean Energy Association above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about USA Clean Energy Association. Discuss the issues you have had with USA Clean Energy Association and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.